What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will Crocker knock out in this Grand Final?

effnic

Bench
Bellamy will go in with the same plan, knock the sh*t out of there best attacking player and 2008 leading try scorer. Pretty simple and affective tactic imo. If i was Manly i would just kick a ball at his head, it seems to be his major weakness.

Noa

First Grade
Bellamy will go in with the same plan, knock the sh*t out of there best attacking player and 2008 leading try scorer. Pretty simple and affective tactic imo. If i was Manly i would just kick a ball at his head, it seems to be his major weakness.

Could of sworn the gameplan last year was to treat Manly like a bunch of turnstiles .

(Oh its on now)

Earl

Coach
Shouldn't really matter. Any of them will do. Except Watmough. Melbourne need him.

Snoz

Juniors
crocker ran away from kite earlier this year when kite come out swinging - look out for manly to do the same now that they know he is gutless.

Shorty

Staff member
This is off topic but wtf is with Crocker's tattoo that is a f**king girl tattoo.
LOL.

Latest posts