What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will hit Bryce Gibbs next?

Tap Twist Snap said:
Ill give you a carton of beer if he doesn't rep in the next 3 years ... you have to give me nothing. ... We will just bring this thread up next year and see peoples oppinions on how Bryce is going.

Good. You do that Snapper...you do that!

Oh, and - I drink Hahn Premium for preference. Probably keeps on the shelf for about 12 months...so if you see a special sometime in 2008 - I suggest you snap it up! ;-)

mepelthwack

Juniors
bad_doggy_bad said:
Lets just hope that arranged meeting with the ground will snap him out of his dirty game playing tacktics...

What about Mason's dirty game playing tactics?

Let's hope some little granny with an umbrella can sort out Mason then since he's such a handbag, mouthing off at an unconscious player whose state he didn't even make a contribution towards.

Perhaps he just needs some stronger medication for his "condition."

Slappy

Juniors
hughes set the precedent last night with his filthy antics. he is a rotten little bastard!

mepelthwack said:
What about Mason's dirty game playing tactics?

Let's hope some little granny with an umbrella can sort out Mason then since he's such a handbag, mouthing off at an unconscious player whose state he didn't even make a contribution towards.

Perhaps he just needs some stronger medication for his "condition."

:lol:
You absolute NONG!

All the medication in the world for your own 'condition'...wouldn't help you.

Aww wassa madderrr? Di da big bad bully bulldogs beat da poor widdle tiggy-wiggy-poohs?!

Back in your Sunday Telegraph lined cage with you & the sore losing Brooksy...Play time is over.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
He may be a little grubby, but there is no way he's an ordinary player.

He is only 21! That is very, very raw for a prop forward.

Gibbs isnt a thug hes playing the game the way it ought to be played with agression he never backed down at all from one of the best props in the game he came out 2nd best this time but it was pretty even up to that

i think they both loved the challenge and i have no idea why none of u guys did i cant wait too see who Gibbs goes for next

Phillips

Referee
playing the game with agression doesnt give him the right to use his elbows in tackles ala Corey hughes style

Actually...Corey utilises knees and facial massages in his tackles - not elbows.

Can't wait until Billy Ngawini sorts out a few things in his game, and is ready for First G - and sends The Piglet back to the reggies where he belongs.

But, oh no wait - that won't happen - unless Billy changes his surname to HUGHES! :cry:

Actually...Corey utilises knees and facial massages in his tackles - not elbows.

Can't wait until Billy Ngawini sorts out a few things in his game, and is ready for First G - and sends The Piglet back to the reggies where he belongs.

But, oh no wait - that won't happen - unless Billy changes his surname to HUGHES! :cry:

simon says

First Grade
Phillips said:
playing the game with agression doesnt give him the right to use his elbows in tackles ala Corey hughes style

Pffffft....Glen Morrison,king of the elbow sound familiar???/

innsaneink

Referee
Youre all a bunch of hypocritical wankers, the guys 21 one of the new breed who at least has a go, yeah he got Ryles but O'Meley got him, at least hes having a go and providing you all with entertainment.
One minute everyones whinging the games not tough enough any more, then a soon as a young forward tries to put a bit of the old fashioned stuff back into the game....nothing excessively illegal either.....youre all on his back bagging the crap outta him.
f**kin hypocrites.

taipan

Referee
Hasnt Gibbs by using his elbow learnt from the past,his altercation in the juniors with Cleal.If he continues to carry on like a thug,the coach should shaft him to the reggies.
Folkes should tell O'Meley(who thinks he should play rambo) and Mason who carries on like a spanner short of a toolkit to pull ther heads in.They are dumb asses ,carrying on like dumb asses.Their reaction to Gibbs lying unconscious on the ground was appalling and unsporting.
Corey Hughes is the king of the late tackling and dirty work in the tackle.Clean up your act,or let another young bulldog take your place.
Thugs tend to lack speed,brains or genuine rugby league talent.there are ways to exercise aggression,but FFS its a sport a pro one.
Bird,Morley,Whatmough are some other players,who need to have a real good look at themselves.They are a waste of space at times.

Mr Saab

Referee
innsaneink said:
Youre all a bunch of hypocritical wankers, the guys 21 one of the new breed who at least has a go, yeah he got Ryles but O'Meley got him, at least hes having a go and providing you all with entertainment.
One minute everyones whinging the games not tough enough any more, then a soon as a young forward tries to put a bit of the old fashioned stuff back into the game....nothing excessively illegal either.....youre all on his back bagging the crap outta him.
f**kin hypocrites.

what you wrote i pretty much agree with.
I am not a fan of gibbs, but he is 21 and having a go. It is alot more than what could be said of Ryles who has been around for 6 yrs or so and IMO an avg prop. The game needs people like gibbs who is willing to have a go...but for Gibbs' sake he needs to play "smarter"....as in not taking a prop like Omeley, Webcke, Webb, or Bailey front on like he did.