What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will replace Sattler

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Balmain_Boy said:
Has Bronson chosen NZ as well???

That's Bronson, Dene, Benji and Whatuira. sh*t that's a lot of kiwis.

He was considering it I don't know if he has decided as yet because I do know he wanted to play SOO so who knows.

Also remember that Viane, Moa, Breyers, Wara, and Pangai at least are all able to play for NZ as well I guess its no wonder we play 1 home game a year over there lol

Stellar

Juniors
Halatau would be great at lock he runs the ball hard, he can pass and he has alot of leg speed. He also is a very tough lad considering how small he is.

steven_tiger

Juniors
HOT028 said:
sh!t i might have to go for the kiwi's #-o

mate.. i will never go over to the dark side :lol:

i will want our boys to do well and not get injured... but i want australia to win all the time.

same situation with prince and qld this year.

HappyTiger

Juniors
madunit said:
Galea at Lock. Line breaker, ballskills, kicking game, plenty of pace solid defender as well, he should be at Lock now.

Hit the nail on the head.All Benny needs to do is work on his consistancy and then he'll be as good if not better than Sattler.

HOT028

Juniors
i think Galea has really improved since getting his fitness back, he adds a lot to the team and would make a great lock and captain, lets get him going for the whole 80

Latest posts