What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will replace Sattler

ozcrusader

Bench
Robert Miles? Hybrid you must be kidding me.

1. Hodsgon
2. Fitzhenry
3. Whatuira
4. Elford
5. Richards
6. Marshall
7. Prince
13. Galea
12. O'Neill
11. Harrison
10. Skandalis
9. Farah
8. Vella
------------------
14. Payten
15. Laffranchi
16. Halatau
17. Gibbs/Viane

Basically the big thing that comes out of this for me is this - we have many of the players we need - bar some tweaking in the forwards. The only major difference between now and next year is the presence of one B.Marshall in the No.6 jersey.

Joel Kicker

Juniors
why just post lol give me feedback why you think my team sucks etc i think youth is the way you got a problem with that?

where do expect elford to play in the fowards and Halatau is not an all game foward

He should be used If we are lacking and we need an extra boost other wise his place is in the centres

Palms

Juniors
I do when you have prince on the bench as a reserve hooker and both elford and richards as reserve forwards..Richards to replace pethybridge on the wing for starters, Kerr is not a 5/8 nor is prince a halfback.

so are u saying we dont need to sign a prop that we already have one :roll:

Elford has enough trouble in the centre some days
On his day he is a GOOD centre not a foward

Joel Kicker

Juniors
i didnt say we dont need a prop but why splash the cash when you might have some youngstas in the lower grades. Skando and Gibbsy will be around for 2-3 seasons with Boof (Laffranchi for those who dont know) and Lima.

hemeroid

Juniors
i rekon we hav good talent in balmain club footy too
i play n i reckon a few ppl in my team and comp could handle first grade given experience in premier league

Anonymous

Juniors
Did he? Halatau is a champ. On saturday night when he made that run where he bumped off quite a few defender's I just yelled out "GO THE HALATAU" like f**kin loud. A bit embarassing actually :oops:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Balmain_Boy said:
Did he? Halatau is a champ. On saturday night when he made that run where he bumped off quite a few defender's I just yelled out "GO THE HALATAU" like f***in loud. A bit embarassing actually :oops:

Yeah I think it was after he and Bronson talked about it - Bronson actually said he will make his mind up this year but with all the young guns coming from NZ and coming through the ranks they both thought it will be the best for both of them.

I think if he stays injury free he will be picked in the NZ squad for sure