What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will replace Vaileki

Glenn

First Grade
Who will replace Lex at centre as he is off to Wigan ? How did Ben Smith go against the Drizzle?

Eels Dude

Coach
I only see Langi as a backup player. He's good, but not classy enough for a first choice centre. Ben Smith hopefully, I can't see any other quality centres playing at other clubs. Vaealiki's experience in the backline would have been essential next yr though, it's going to be lacking next season.

Y2Eel

First Grade
well not langi cos he is off contract so i will say ben smith luke odwyer or that tweed heads guy mick gorden

Parraren

Bench
Adam Spadam said:
Ash Graham...once he returns to his best he will carve up in the centres.

I think Dave's direct replacement will actually be Tahu who I can see wearing the number 4 jersey at left centre next year. Graham I think will be fighting for Lyon's old number 3 jersey at right centre along with Ben Smith & Luke O'Dwyer.

Y2Eel

First Grade
i hope ben smith or odwyer are in the number 3 next year graham has been shitting me this year but could be better come next...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Parraren said:
Adam Spadam said:
Ash Graham...once he returns to his best he will carve up in the centres.

I think Dave's direct replacement will actually be Tahu who I can see wearing the number 4 jersey at left centre next year. Graham I think will be fighting for Lyon's old number 3 jersey at right centre along with Ben Smith & Luke O'Dwyer.

that would be my guess as well

Misty Bee

First Grade
With a bit of confidence, some go forward from the big blokes, and some room with the ball, Burty has been going fine of late.

Sounds to me like Tahu will be in 4, and Guru Jnr in 5. Leaving Sideshow in 2 and Burt in 3?

Or, maybe, Killer?

Eels Dude

Coach
Misty Bee said:
With a bit of confidence, some go forward from the big blokes, and some room with the ball, Burty has been going fine of late.

Sounds to me like Tahu will be in 4, and Guru Jnr in 5. Leaving Sideshow in 2 and Burt in 3?

Or, maybe, Killer?

Unfortunately that's probably how it will turn it.

Which means that our backline will pretty much be the same as it is now except swapping Tahu for Langi. I don't think that simple change will be enough to turn us into a top 8 side.

Latest posts