What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will we play in the grand final?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yeah I'd hate to have to play the f**king Storm again if we made it to the big dance. Would fit in with the rhythm of things though. In the 70's we played Manly twice.... Penrith are still the bench mark, then Storm. Either of those sides will be hard to beat. Playing the Panthers would set up a good rivalry for obvious reasons, good marketing op for the NRL too.

jc155776

Coach
I made the 2016 game. Can’t make this years but f**k me im confident we’ll be there.

Sooooo….. who we playing on the GF?

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I will be in Singapore on grand final day. If we are there I will be forced to watch it on my phone whilst at the F1 Grand Prix. I booked this at the start of the year never anticipating we’d have a real crack at winning the title this year

bluefox68

Staff member
I will be in Singapore on grand final day. If we are there I will be forced to watch it on my phone whilst at the F1 Grand Prix. I booked this at the start of the year never anticipating we’d have a real crack at winning the title this year
Multi- tasking…

Legend!!!

Want to go to the Singapore GP myself one year, would be awesome but wouldn’t be much fun if we made the grand final and i was wishing i was there instead.

bluefox68

Staff member
Look, lads, I’ve been thinking a lot about this…

I think we make the GF, much to everyone’s shock and surprise…

Then we lose narrowly to the Panthers after Cleary slots a penalty goal in the 78th minute after we are deemed to have ‘markers not square’ in front of the posts…

22-20…

Panthers celebrate with super-cool gang symbols while waving goodbye to the good guys.

Fittler and Gould declare it the best GF ever. Flick over to Fox, and Brandy is agreeing wholeheartedly…