What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will we play in the grand final?

I reckon the Brisbane team get it.
The redcliife rumours are furphys.

NRL has wanted a game at suncorp every week for a years. Plus a bigger fan base in Brisbane where many locals hate the broncs.

Redcliffe would be like a suburban Sydney team.
They'd struggle to get supporters from outside their small area
No .they would not . Queensland Population distribution is WAY different to NSW Hervey Bay is 9th biggest city in Australia . Lot of ppl in NSW never heard of it. Lot of PPL all along the east coast of QLD and its a Loooooooong coast.

Last edited:
hmmmm. Unless they are playing Bronx or another Qld side , I reckon they would get better crowds and extend their fan base playing in Redcliffe . or even Sunshine Coast now and then. Redcliffe and sunny coasters will be pissed if they have a team but have to go to Brisbane all the time to see them and are fed chicken feed with feeder club. They already got that.
They have said they will be taking a game or two to Sunny Coast. I hope our game is one of them every year.
Drinking with @coolumsharkie is always fun!

bluefox68

Staff member
I reckon we will play the Roosters in this year’s Grand Final.

Penrith will just miss out, as will the Storm…

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I start with who will not be there.

Dogs, Broncos, Saints, Tigers.

Injuries suspension, long season, but for me the above are building years.

Quigs

Immortal
A Sharks -v- Parra GF and they could also play for the Fat Head Fergo Cup too.

bluefox68

Staff member
I start with who will not be there.

Dogs, Broncos, Saints, Tigers.

Injuries suspension, long season, but for me the above are building years.
You can add Titans, Warriors, Cowboys, Knights, Raiders to that list - mediocre…