What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will win the Super 12?

choc_soldier

Coach
I would like to see the Waratahs take it out - got a solid squad. The Crusaders and the Blues will be up there too, and I'd like to see a South African team in contention too.

That Guy

Juniors
Despite what I said earlier I would have to say it looks like the Waratards are the best chance for an Aussie champ.

Canes and Brumbies will be fighting for thr 4th semi spot.

Anonymous

Juniors
The Waratahs will win.

I don't think you can take trials as a serious form indicator, the Reds hammered the Crusaders overnight (lol) and I think that shows that trial games don't really mean much (I'm reffering to the Blues trial).

If you look at the Tahs forward pack of Dunning, Cannon, Baxter, Vickerman, Harrison, Waugh, Elsom and Lyons, only Elsom hasn't played for the Wallabies, and he will in the near furure. The backline of Rogers, Tuquiri, Staniforth, Grey, Turunui, ????? and Whitaker is equally impressive other than the lack of an established fly-half, and if Donnely can step up and I can see him doing that. Add in quality reserves like Burke and Berne they will be an imposing side this season.

Crusader

Bench
Although I am a one-eyed cantabrian I rate the Highlanders this year, they were robbed by Canterbury a few years ago and I think it's their turn at the title.
Any Mainland team will do but unfortunately I can't see the Blues losing.

Poida_Raider

Bench
shut your cake hole!!
hey that was very sarcastic.. plus, i'm alowd to dream arent i??
no need to be a bitch!! hahaaha :lol:
anyways we'll see the waratahs and crusaders this weekend.. we'll see!

Crusader

Bench
Sorry Poida, you might have the last laugh ;-)
But yeah you're right, I am a sarcastic bitch - but a nice one :)

Poida_Raider

Bench
Crusader said:
Sorry Poida, you might have the last laugh ;-)
But yeah you're right, I am a sarcastic bitch - but a nice one :)
yeah sarcasm is always good.. nice sarcasm is even better! :)
bla bla bla bla.....
bring on the weekends rugby!!

Crusader

Bench
CRUSADERS YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!

Actually most of family live in Auckland but I really can't stand Spencer so I tend to bag them a bit...