What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will win the Super 12?

Poida_Raider

Bench
yeah come on crusader, i'm sure you would have remember the crusaders, your team, beating the waratahs 96- 19 or something similar!. actually no.. thats only 77 points!! hahaha, but yeah seriously i spose you were just being nice werent you!! thanks for being nice! and i hope the crusaders go well for you.

Crusader

Bench
Actually no, I unlike a lot of Australians do not revel in others defeats and in the SOO I go for the Blues so I only really gloat about it when we thrash QLD, AKL (that's a Nth/Sth Kiwi thing) or Sth Africa. Mind you that's nothing to crow about atm :p
So actually I didn't remember that one :oops: probably because I spend every second weekend away from civilization...

But I am nice... ;-)

Poida_Raider

Bench
yeah i gathered that early!!
haha yeah anyways the point is, and stiking to the thread.. waratahs for the cup!

bayrep

Juniors
Poida you are a Raiders fan and you support the Tahs. How does that work ? I thought you would be going for ACT. Which btw looked like they had a fantastic crowd against the blues last weekend.

Poida_Raider

Bench
yeah i've never actually lived in the act, i just go for the raiders.. i think i might have been a band wagon jumper in 1994.. i dont really know why i started going for them, cause none of the family do.. but i do love the raiders, and i especially love everything nsw!!

Latest posts