What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will win the Super 12?

Poida_Raider

Bench
the tahs will be there abouts.
i look forward to returning from the imperial hotel this afternoon, and telling you how the waratahs dominated (if the waratahs lose, you will never see me here again)! :lol: :lol: :lol:
but seriously, it should be a good competition for the 3 spots in the semis with the blues.

0neye

not the Queensland REDS that for sure what a poooie side they are :lol: ;-)ill go the Highlanders 8)

Poida_Raider

Bench
yeah i knew that much, a scoreline doesnt always tell the whole story.. but its a big scoreline i spose!! ok, enough said!

0neye

they just could not get through the Highlanders line & when they did cross their line could not get the ball down , the Highlanders where just to powerful ;-)

Poida_Raider

Bench
theres still 11 and a half rounds of rugby to go.. lets not get too exited, actually its me who shouldnt get too excited! hahaa :lol:

Crusader

Bench
Well before this weekend I would have said Blues, Brumbies, 'Canes, Crusaders for top spots but now I'm thinking the Highlanders might have a chance.
The 'Tahs are looking pretty good too but it's early days yet.

Poida_Raider

Bench
i might put some cash on the waratahs, but i know its early days, and you've always gotta put the cash down when the odds are highest to maximise profits!
or whatever....

choc_soldier

Coach
The Waratahs are perennial under achievers in this tournament. One great win over one of the powerhouses does not make the season, but hopefully the signs are promising. 8)

ripper

Same thing happens every year - Come out running, by the end of the Season are cannon fodder.

Reminds me of the Dragons

Houdini

First Grade
Go waratahs.
That said, we will probably get smashed in a semi by 80 points or so :?

Crusader

Bench
That said, we will probably get smashed in a semi by 80 points or so...

I doubt that Houdini, this is S12, not the WC ;-)