What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will you dislike even more in 2007?

Who will you dislike most in '07?

• Broncos

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 22 13.5%
  • Raiders

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Sea Eagles

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Storm

• Knights

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Eels

• Panthers

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Sharks

• Rabbitohs

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Dragons

Votes: 14 8.6%
  • Roosters

Votes: 44 27.0%
  • Warriors

• Tigers

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • Titans

Votes: 10 6.1%

• Total voters

meltiger

First Grade
Parramatta, my disgust grows stronger every year.

At least the rats are entertaining ... 29-0 29-0 29-0 :lol:

I have to say Raiders, I never use to mind the team.
But the boring football that they play, and the way that their fans on this forum carry on, I can't stand them now....

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Well, I've always hated Brisbane and Manly the most, but after reading a lot of the drivel that comes out of most of their fans' keyboards over the last year or so I think the Sharks will end up topping the list.

Y2Eel

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Seeing as theres a "Who will u support in 07 ''poll up already I thought Id go the opposite way.
i'll wait till the end of season 07' before i say who i hate more... could either be dennarse for getting rid of smithand signing hagan... or hagen for letting our players leave the club in his first full year as a coach..

Chips

Juniors
i think my newly found hatred of the cheats reborn aka. Warriors will grow, especially when Wiki retires

Garts

Bench
OVP said:
The Roosters are WAAAAAAAY out in front as usual :lol:

Everyone hates a winner. Even the Tigers have 7 votes ... see what success does ;-)

Im surprised the Filthy Dogs have only got 6 votes. Bizarre.

And C'mon Manly, pick up your act ffs ... only 4 votes !! You've got along way to go before taking the Most Hated mantle, that you covet so much, off us ;-)

I know, I almost voted for my own team as when we are hated we are generally doing well.

But I ended up going with the Roosters as Ricky is still coaching them.

ngunity

Juniors
suprised that the Dogs and Manly are down. 2 years back Dogs and Roosters were hated like poison and Manly I think snuck in a distant 3rd

good to see Roosters are still depised, makes me proud to despise them too

Looks like Penrith has the pity award and Cowboys are still everyone's 2nd fave team. as each club only has 1 vote a piece at present