What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wins the Premiership?

Who wins the Premiership?

• Penrith

Votes: 66 40.2%
  • Storm

Votes: 44 26.8%
  • Eels

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Roosters

Votes: 14 8.5%
  • Raiders

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • Knights

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Rabbits

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • Manly

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Sharks

Votes: 6 3.7%

• Total voters

blue bags

First Grade
sonny bill will win for sure now, at the sCG, momentum has started, the ball is rolling
maybe a bronze statue be erected aswell:D

Diesel

Referee
Fatigue has to come into it this year with no byes. Penrith haven’t had the injuries that Melbourne or Easts have and while they haven’t had as many wins, they’re still in the top 4 with rested players returning from injury.
One of these 3 teams will win it.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Fatigue has to come into it this year with no byes. Penrith haven’t had the injuries that Melbourne or Easts have and while they haven’t had as many wins, they’re still in the top 4 with rested players returning from injury.
One of these 3 teams will win it.

Agree with this. The team who does best with injuries from here on will likely win it. On form I would say Panthers, the Storm seem more likely though than in the past couple years with such a great team across the paddock. Roosters coming good but seem to take regular setbacks with injury. Going to be a great finals series.

Valheru

Coach
Storm will win and this is how the finals series will go

Panthers v Eels
Storm v Roosters
Souths v
Sharks
Raiders v Knights

Eels v Souths
Storm
v Knights

Panthers v Storm
Roosters v
Souths

Roosters v Storm

You heard it here first and I look forward to that being laughably wrong.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Storm will win and this is how the finals series will go

Panthers v Eels
Storm v Roosters
Souths v
Sharks
Raiders v Knights

Eels v Souths
Storm
v Knights

Panthers v Storm
Roosters v
Souths

Roosters v Storm

You heard it here first and I look forward to that being laughably wrong.

If you think the Storm will win, why do you think the Roosters will beat them in the first week of the finals in Melbourne? What changes between then and the Grand Final that leads to a team with a heavier finals workload winning?

Valheru

Coach
If you think the Storm will win, why do you think the Roosters will beat them in the first week of the finals in Melbourne? What changes between then and the Grand Final that leads to a team with a heavier finals workload winning?

Don't know, just a prediction.

It's not unprecedented, 2015 for example.

blue bags

First Grade
rabbits, raiders, eels, can they rise up , do some damage to the top 3,
only if they play the perfect game thats within themselves and of course some luck

moffla

Bench
It won't be in Melbourne :(

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
It won't be in Melbourne :(

lol.. My bad, totally forgot. That said it will be at the Storm's homebase in Queensland, meaning the Roosters will have a more disrupted preparation, having to fly up there. Honestly it's a 3 sided coin toss for me. You could argue why any of the 3 teams I mentioned could win it.

Somehow the Panthers remind me a little of the Eels of the 80's. A group of youngish guns with a handful of more experienced players around them. There is so much energy in the team and 2 young gun halves that play with much greater maturity than their experience tells you they should. If they can cope with the finals pressure, I back them to win. In all honesty I can see this group winning multiple premierships over the next 5 years.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The eight will decided this weekend

Then...

9278e38ab3effabcc052bbcb159cb472.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
543d1ba153c1a863ab993fd7e5352ee0.jpg

Duncan Keith signed a 13 year / $72,000,000 contract with the Chicago Blackhawks, including a $7,500,000 signing bonus, $72,000,000 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $5,538,462. In 2019-20, Keith will earn a base salary of $3,500,000, while carrying a cap hit of $5,538,462

Who needs Teeth

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So who will be the guy?

Teddy has to be 64-1 favourite.

Maybe Cleary or Jaromine?

Moses or an Gutho?

Wighton with his Pappa?

Smith and his minnons?

There is always a Burgess..

Maybe Shaun and Wade can get on a run...

Who knows.

But finals are coming