What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wins the Premiership?

Who wins the Premiership?

• Penrith

Votes: 66 40.2%
  • Storm

Votes: 44 26.8%
  • Eels

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Roosters

Votes: 14 8.5%
  • Raiders

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • Knights

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Rabbits

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • Manly

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Sharks

Votes: 6 3.7%

• Total voters

gerg

Juniors
Storm will win and this is how the finals series will go

Panthers v Eels
Storm v Roosters
Souths v
Sharks
Raiders v Knights

Eels v Souths
Storm
v Knights

Panthers v Storm
Roosters v
Souths

Roosters v Storm

You heard it here first and I look forward to that being laughably wrong.

How do the Raiders play Knights in the first week of the finals? I appreciate that you posted before this weekend's games but Raiders - Drags, Warriors and Sharks. Rabbits - Storm, Dogs and Roosters. How were/are the rabbits leapfrogging the Raiders? The Raiders are flying under the radar and clearly not in the class of the top 3, but they should beat any of the other 4 sides.

Edit: unless you have Sharks leapfrogging the knights?

Valheru

Coach
How do the Raiders play Knights in the first week of the finals? I appreciate that you posted before this weekend's games but Raiders - Drags, Warriors and Sharks. Rabbits - Storm, Dogs and Roosters. How were/are the rabbits leapfrogging the Raiders? The Raiders are flying under the radar and clearly not in the class of the top 3, but they should beat any of the other 4 sides.

Edit: unless you have Sharks leapfrogging the knights?

I had souths winning every game and finishing above raiders on F/A with raiders losing one of the last three.

I don't think that will happen now though.

RedVDave

First Grade
I still say Penrith but only if they lose to the Dogs next weekend going into the final series with 15 straight wins IMO is a recipe for disaster.

They should rest half their team next week as they quite literally have nothing to lose by doing so.

Dodgy

Juniors
I still say Penrith but only if they lose to the Dogs next weekend going into the final series with 15 straight wins IMO is a recipe for disaster.
Superficially, it may be a big deal due to the law of averages. But the way I see the team, I don't they care that much. Having to win a further 3 games off their streak is not going to clamp them don't.

They should rest half their team next week as they quite literally have nothing to lose by doing so.
They have potentially a record setting winning/undefeated streak to go for. I want them to win next win and am not bothered about the the other stuff that's loaded with a long winning streak.

Gmac

Juniors
I think Penrith will fall short either in the prelim or the GF. Penrith are just playing too well too early. Don't know if they have another gear to go to like roosters or Melbourne. I can't go past Melbourne at the moment. I hope I'm wrong!

Smug Panther

First Grade
I think Penrith will fall short either in the prelim or the GF. Penrith are just playing too well too early. Don't know if they have another gear to go to like roosters or Melbourne. I can't go past Melbourne at the moment. I hope I'm wrong!
Can see this viewpoint but our pack is far and away the best. Might be enough

Apey

Staff member
Storm's defence has been a bit flimsy lately. Roosters back to favourites imo as terrible as it sounds.

Perth Red

Post Whore
If it’s not storm I’d like to see a raiders v panthers final, with raiders wining it. That would be good for the game.