What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wins the Premiership?

Who wins the Premiership?

• Penrith

Votes: 66 40.2%
  • Storm

Votes: 44 26.8%
  • Eels

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Roosters

Votes: 14 8.5%
  • Raiders

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • Knights

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Rabbits

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • Manly

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Sharks

Votes: 6 3.7%

• Total voters

NewySteel

Juniors
Storm or Panthers would be the logical ones right now, but certainly feels like a season someone could potentially win it from outside the four (yet to happen in the nrl era I believe?).

Penrith vs parra would be the shot in the arm the game needs, especially in western Sydney.
Could hook an entire generation of youth in the west, undermining the millions the afl have pumped into GWS in the last decade. You’d love to see it.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Getting on the Storm bandwagon early aye so you can get your grand final tickets and selfie with Cam?

eXw7G4L.jpg

As a proud Queenslander that will back any of our teams, including our latest NRL team the Sunshine Coast Storm I can confirm that this meme is fairly accruate ;)

Valheru

Coach
That's good news. I like watching him play.

Any news on Aubusson? It would be a shame if this is the end for him so close to the club record.

I have nothing official so take it for what it's worth at this stage but hearing Aubo is 6-8 weeks so a chance for finals.

Lam is apparently only going to be a couple of weeks as well

soc123_au

Staff member
I have nothing official so take it for what it's worth at this stage but hearing Aubo is 6-8 weeks so a chance for finals.

Lam is apparently only going to be a couple of weeks as well
Is he going around again next year?

Valheru

Coach
Is he going around again next year?

No official word but I see it as doubtful.

I don't see a spot in the top 17 ahead of Radley, Sitlli, Crighton, Liu and Cordner.

He is of course utility value but we also have young Verrils and Lam for that role.

Then you have other players like Fifita and Bailey who will continue to demand game time on the bench.

soc123_au

Staff member

I don't see a spot in the top 17 ahead of Radley, Sitlli, Crighton, Liu and Cordner.

He is of course utility value but we also have young Verrils and Lam for that role.

Then you have other players like Fifita and Bailey who will continue to demand game time on the bench.
Hopefully gets back & gets another 2 games at least then. He has been a very under rated player for a long time.

mxlegend99

Referee

He can fill in for Cordner in the half a season he misses.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Storm or Panthers would be the logical ones right now, but certainly feels like a season someone could potentially win it from outside the four (yet to happen in the nrl era I believe?).

Penrith vs parra would be the shot in the arm the game needs, especially in western Sydney.
Could hook an entire generation of youth in the west, undermining the millions the afl have pumped into GWS in the last decade. You’d love to see it.

Actually think something like Storm v roosters for this year would be better (a year no one really cares about) and save the all Sydney final for next year when hopefully people can gather and the real benefits of a final like eels v Panthers could be felt with big crowds and parties in the street. Would seem a bit of waste this year.
My hope would be Storm v raiders from a personal point of view.

soc123_au

Staff member
Actually think something like Storm v roosters for this year would be better (a year no one really cares about) and save the all Sydney final for next year when hopefully people can gather and the real benefits of a final like eels v Panthers could be felt with big crowds and parties in the street. Would seem a bit of waste this year.

f**k that. I think a few Eels & Panthers fans would be happy to win it this year.

My hope would be Storm knocked out the week before the grand final, then I’m happy for anyone to win it

ACTPanthers

Bench
The only people who won’t care about this year, are the fans of the 15 teams that don’t win it...

Latest posts