What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you like back[current]

Of the Knights players still playing -Who would you like back
I like the way Rauhihi is playing at the moment-Could add some starch in the middle.
Id also like to see Luke Burt back as he would be very handy
Any others ?

keeney

First Grade
tupuo, the way hes playing puts him equal with rauhihi, the kid is a tackle breaking machine, plus hes got alot left in him whereas rauhih is like 100000000 years old

m0j0

Bench
I was watching the replay of the St Helens v Wigan game today and Albert dropped nearly every ball he got. It was a wet game so he has some sort of excuse. Ripper of a game. The Super League has got us matched for intensity, if only they had the skill of the NRL, they'd be a force in internationals.

Simplycheeky

Juniors
thuganomics said:
Well how about Mad Dog. Hes playing out of his skin. Lucky Rabbits!
Hmmmmm The dog never really felt comfortable with the team here.
He got on well with the supporter's though...
Nahhhhhh good luck to him..I still feel he did the dirty on us after what we had to endure during his time here!

roopy

Referee
Right now - Kimmorley.
Albert is a guy we should never have let go.
Tupou has star written all over him.
John Morris would be good to have.
Even Moodie is playing great and we could have had him for nothing a few months ago.
Hill is too injury prone and would cost too much - but he would be a great player if we could have him for just the final series (team him with Kimmorley).

keeney

First Grade
kimmorley wud be a star behind a good pack, im sick of ppl riding him, hes a good player

Misanthrope

Staff member
Darren Albert- Still world class
Adam MacDougall- A leader in the backs
Paul Rauhihi- Enough said
Anthony Tupou- One more up and coming forward
John Morris- Played his best footy off of our bench
Brett Kimmorley- Would have looked great in #14 when Joey was fit :)

We've let go a lot of real talents. Probably Albert or Morris would be best for us right now (obviously Kimmo would be- but I'd rather not have to cheer Noddy).

Gooba

Juniors
Love to have morris back even jason moodie or owen cragie if they were free-bees.
But im pretty happy with what we have got now :D

antonius

Coach
I'd go Tupou, Alby is getting on in years, I'd never want Doogs back, sad as it is he's just not reliable enough ( too injury prone, and has his own agendas), I know this is after the event (Last Night snapping his tendon) but I said weeks ago lets see how many games he plays at Souths, not many was it? Morris, honestly he was built up more than he ever demonstrated here in Newcastle, good player yes, but yet to demonstrate that he'll be the superstar a lot had him being.Rauhihi should never have let him go just so we could keep Ryder, one of the bloopers of the year back then.