What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you rather have at your club?Jamie Soward or Mitchell Pearce..

Gaba

First Grade
:lol::lol::lol:

You've been hammered on all fronts, Adam concedes he THINKS the Dragons might win and you have a go at him!!!!

You have to be Gaba's dad.

Daddagaba.

:lol::lol: i see you still trying to give people grief are you sure your not nemesis

MSIH

Bench
I wouldn't trade Foran or Hodkinson for either, but I'd take Pearce over Soward anyday.

mattyVOK

Bench
Soward has much better stats than Pearce for 09. He was in fantastic form.

No doubt. That was never disputed. What is disputed is Soward's ability to produce good stats in a losing effort or in a team who is getting badly beaten. I point to last years finals series, yes it is the whole teams fault but you would expect a quality half to stand up in those situations, Soward failed to do so.

Also any dragons fan that thinks that this weekend will prove anything is kidding themselves. Under that logic Anthony Mundine was a better player than Brad Fittler....

Dragonstyle

Juniors
if given the same chance in NSW as fitler he would of been, but they put him at dummy half and had the nitwit johns at 5-8 lol. He scored a try anyway. Choc > fitler + johns combined

mattyVOK

Bench
if given the same chance in NSW as fitler he would of been, but they put him at dummy half and had the nitwit johns at 5-8 lol. He scored a try anyway. Choc > fitler + johns combined

Congratulations on just destroying any credibility you might have had. What are you going to try and argue next?? I know Darius Boyd is better than Billy Slater and Jaryd Hayne combined!!!

OVP

Coach

Probably the worst post in LU's history. Is that you choc ? :lol:

Tommy Smith

Referee
LOL @ Gaba.

Whenever someone posts a bunch of stats to completely disprove his dribble, he ALWAYS pulls the completely baseless line out of his ass about how "all the line breaks and assists were against bad defensive teams because he's useless against the good defensive teams."

What a 'tard.

adamkungl

Immortal

:lol: oh dear. imo Choc's greatest legacy is losing the 99 GF for the merge.