What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you rather have at your club?Jamie Soward or Mitchell Pearce..

fred92

Juniors
Disagree, I would actually struggle to split them. Both very, very good players. One is a halfback and one is a 5/8. They have little in common if you actually watch them play. I'd love to have both TBH.
Roosters have had both playing for their club, they dumped Soward but kept Pearce that say's it all.

dragondad

First Grade
Roosters have had both playing for their club, they dumped Soward but kept Pearce that say's it all.

That doesn't mean anything,Ricky had to pick one and opted with Pearce.Since then Soward has come on with leaps and bounds and almost won the Dally M last year if it wasn't for Hayne's finish to the season.Pearce had 1 dud origin game but despite that has been fairly consistent without being flash.

Hard to seperate them,they both do their jobs for their teams respectively.

johns_reds

First Grade
any player that has anasta playing next to him and looks good must be a good player, i'd take pearce.

JT_

Juniors
That doesn't mean anything,Ricky had to pick one and opted with Pearce.Since then Soward has come on with leaps and bounds and almost won the Dally M last year if it wasn't for Hayne's finish to the season.Pearce had 1 dud origin game but despite that has been fairly consistent without being flash.

It was Chris Anderson. I agree they are different players, Soward being more a 5/8.

Bubbles

Juniors
I've always liked Soward as a player and have enjoyed watching him come on at the Dragons after leaving us, however, come GF day I'm bloody happy we've got Mitchell out there. Jamie comes over as a bit of needy chick for mine:

"Was I good tonight Wayne?"

"Yes, Jamie, you were good."

"Just good?"

"No, you were great Jamie."

"So, you still love me?"

"Yes, Jamie, I still love you. Now, lights out."

"Can you spoon me, Wayne?"

Sigh "Yes, Jamie."

The better thread is Eddie Paea vs Mitchell Pearce :lol: Souffs fans thought they were on to a winner with him.

Ricky Stuart wasn't the one who punted him you dope.

dice

Juniors
As much as I disliked what happened to Sowie at the roosters. I am thankful he is finally with a coach that can disguise his inabilities.

adamkungl

Immortal
shooshoosh don't stress I was kidding.

but anyone who signs carney is kidding themselves and/or gearing up to throw away money. especially with the nrl's attitude now he won't last a full season.

roosters won't win a premiership till they get some creativity in the halves but carney ain't gonna help.

way to miss my point mate. I was saying we DO need creativity but there's no point signing carney to get it. if he can't manage to stay out of trouble in canberra, what chance do you give him in bondi?

lorrrrd.

sassy - 1
carney supporters - 0

:D

sassy - 1
carney supporters - 9999999999999999999999999999999

Latest posts