What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you rather have at your club?Jamie Soward or Mitchell Pearce..

Hutty1986

Immortal
It will be 30 years before you get another chance. Maybe when you next get a past player as refs boss. Funny that, you win in 2010 and the following year Robert Finch is back on the Dragons payroll. Must be so busy there we have never heard from him since.

LOL, your epic bitterness and tears are absolutely beautiful. Enjoy dud pearce

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Love it! Uncle Nick buys a couple of headlines in money bill and lazy jennings and the fans climb out of the woodwork, looking down their noses at the clubs as shit as they were last year. Now if they could just get some fans to pay to give a shit. And all before the first season game.
Imagine playing for the roosters and realising no one gives a shit about anyone in the team except the dopey goon that walked out on the dogs.
Thursday. Rabbitohs vs... SBW...OMG.

What.a.wank.

It's not the clubs we are looking down on but the fans like you. I actually feel sorry for your coach, imagine rocking up to work each day knowing the club doesn't want you.

Snappy

Coach
It will be 30 years before you get another chance. Maybe when you next get a past player as refs boss. Funny that, you win in 2010 and the following year Robert Finch is back on the Dragons payroll. Must be so busy there we have never heard from him since.

:lol: You moron

Didnt think it was that hard to see I wasnt a dragon fan.

ps, where were you last year ?

bottle

Coach
The 'adoodledoo' part isn't needed. The first four letters of the name are ample description.

Ulysseus

Bench
Let him deathride us, remember this c**k?

Whilst the Eels will go from strength to strength in 2010 I think the Saints will struggle to make the 8 now that teams have worked out that apart from Brett Morris there is little talent in your backline and your pack is only a little above average.

We all know what happened that year :)

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Let him deathride us, remember this c**k?

We all know what happened that year :)

I never anticipated the axis of Archer, Finch and Harrigan. They more than compensated for the lack of talent in the Dragons side. They have gone from the referee's darlings to completely unloved. Amazing how that has happened. They were like a jilted lover against the new darlings souffs on Friday night.

Last edited:
I never anticipated the axis of Archer, Finch and Harrigan. They more than compensated for the lack of talent in the Dragons side. They have gone from the referee's darlings to completely unloved. Amazing how that has happened. They were like a jilted lover against the new darlings souffs on Friday night.

Doodlemuncher, is concocting bizarre conspiracies how you normally deal with life's failures?

You should try a different, more realistic approach. Blaming an imaginary "bogey-man" only prevents you from moving on, and it does seem you are still hurting as you keep bringing up a GF from 2010.

Losing 3 of your last Grand Finals from as many attempts is nothing to be ashamed of.

And if you honestly believe those 3 aforementioned bozo's could execute any scheme more complex than getting their shoes on the correct feet, you really should seek professional help.

Hutty1986

Immortal

May as well bring up 38-0 if we want to keep living in the past.

:lol: Mentions a GF that his side got absolutely belted in, in the past... a few minutes later rants about "living in the past."

One of your finest, c*ck muncher-please keep up the entertainment

Valheru

Coach
Just to note, this is a thread from 2010 bumped by bhP. Personally, I'd take the bloke who was a key part of us winning the comp that year, as opposed to the bloke who went missing in the Grand Final.

So premierships are the determining factor

Paul Whatuira > Mark Gasnier

Latest posts