What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you rather have? Part 1

Parraren

Bench
Chad Robinson.

Why?

Easy; Grand Final winning experience, comes from a club with a winning culture & has been coached very well.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Although we completely outclassed the Chooks, I'd say Hopkins.

Robinson did not impress me.

I mean, both blokes have a great tackling technique.

But Hopkins looks to have found his attacking form from 2003 again and is looking good.

Plus I don't know what Robinson is capable of.

But we all saw how well Lee can play in '03.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I can't decide!! I just can't!

I originally chose Hopo! however you have to consider what Chad has done and the enviroment he's been in over the last few years!

still have to think about it.

strider

Post Whore
if hopkins always played like he did last saturday night, then I would say hopkins for sure....but he hasn't played like that this season - injuries, bad form, etc

The Colonel

Immortal
To be honest - I'd take Jack over either. I can see both playing first grade next year however moreso to cover injury, Origin or suspension.

miniHINDY

Juniors
Colonel Eel said:
To be honest - I'd take Jack over either. I can see both playing first grade next year however moreso to cover injury, Origin or suspension.

I agree Jack is an awesome talent :D

True EEL

Bench
look hopefully we will have both.......you have to re-sign Hopkins, he is a true clubman and if Morris does play 5/8, i can see Hopkins being number 14 on the bench coming on for some impact and to play hooker for Riddell

Freak

Juniors
Chad - Sorry Lee

Bigger, Faster,more skill Eg Offloading ability and probably a more consistant performer.

Both players underated but I just think Chad has more to offer.

mickdo

Coach
I'd say Robinson. I don't think Hopkins will be re-signed. He's been great for us, but I think his time may have come.

Utey

Coach
Hopkins hasnt played like he did for the roosters for about 1 year. So i choose robinson because he is just as good.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Chad Robinson.
Lee Hopkins has been great but i feel he is one his last legs.

Chad Robinson is a good bench player as well.

Redback71

First Grade
why cant we just have both

id prefer hopkins he seems to like playing for the club too much and you can see it in his face when we loose or he stuffs up and he seems to give 100% and i dont know enough about "THE CHAD" :D

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Lee Hopkins

much higher work rate and desire

Robinson will probably only be a bench player or PL player

PJ Marshal

Coach
Chad Robinson pretty much cemented a spot in the roosters 17 through great performances. Has grand final experiance

but in saying that Lee is a champion, great player!

too hard to decide

wittyz chick

Coach
Lee

like said above wears his heart on his sleeve. Is a great clubman.
I will neva forget that Melbourne game at Parra last yr when we lost n Lee was crying thats enough to show me he loves this club and thats what I want from our players!

Utey

Coach
actually good point seeing him cry was a sign that he does love the club. And he is getin his form back. so maybe

Latest posts