What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you sign at your club?

Evil Homer

Staff member
Im just curious to know whats all the excitement about regarding Bosc, he's been pretty average and would be cannon fodder at NRL level. Fakir is just rubbish period.
You obviously don't know anything about either of them.

Does anyone know how old Noilea is? I'd love to see him get a run somewhere, looks like a natural ball playing 13 to me.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors

Does anyone know how old Noilea is? I'd love to see him get a run somewhere, looks like a natural ball playing 13 to me.

I would keep in the no. 6 - If I were the Sharks I would sign him up. I know they have barrett - but they also have feeder clubs in both the NSW Cup and JBC to blood him this year - For when barrett retires.

Most of the rest of the minnow props would get mashed.

Sukavaneta will also get another higher paying gig.

roopy

Referee
According to telegraph today he is 25 yo nephew of Noa Nandruku.
The article also said the Fijians have been worried their guys arn't eating because they have been sending their $100 a day expenses money home, the guys playing for Parkes have been sleeping on the floor, they have all earnt 12.5k for winning a spot in the semis - which is twice the starting wage for a teacher in Fiji.

Thinking about it, if these guys could pull off a miracle and win this tournament they are all instant millionaires in Fijian terms. Powerfull insentive for these guys to put their bodies on the line.

downo14

Juniors
I'd sign Jerry lewis for my club, the mans a genius, he sings, does comedy, charms the room, a real pro, the mans a vegas institution, he'd fit right into NSW club land, i can see the tour now, Souths juniors, panthers world of entertainment, rooty hill RSL, dooleys, Sharkies, the Stgeorge Taj mahal, Sydney club land would be rejuvinated!!

Surely all you muppets would love him in your club???

aqua_duck

Coach

I saw enough of them againt fiji when they got their arses handed to them by a bunch of park footballers, Fakir from what I saw had hands like feet and Bosc was nowhere to be seen. France were also no match for a bunch of ex kiwi has beens (samoa), FFS Ben Roberts tore them up, that says it all....

ShadesOfTheSun

Juniors
Actually i wouldn't sign Prince, he's not very good by international standards.
You've got to be kidding, considering that 'international standard' puts him in competition with Leuluai and Burrow. If Prince isn't international standard, the only half who even comes close to it is Thurston, and even that's arguable.

Jimmy The Judge

Juniors
Originally Posted by Nz
Actually i wouldn't sign Prince, he's not very good by international standards.

Surely this statement had to be a gee up

Nz

Juniors
You've got to be kidding, considering that 'international standard' puts him in competition with Leuluai and Burrow. If Prince isn't international standard, the only half who even comes close to it is Thurston, and even that's arguable.

He's average, the only thing good he has done is an intercept try.
In the game against England, he was very indecisive.. made poor decisions and made light of his errors on the back of others doing well.

Sure he plays well for the Titans, i'll be the first to admit.
But to me, he just does not get things done for the Australians.

If Australia want to use him thats fine by me, gives us a chance of winning the bloody thing.

I like the look of the former outside back who played lock for Tonga in their last game,what we have signed him?You effin beauty.
A couple of the PNG boys would be worth a try as they would be value for money.A good signing would be Stanley Gene as a scout/development officer,when he finally retires from ESL in 2020.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Latu....the Tongan hooker. Bloody good player.
Latu is looking to come back to NRL apparently. That’s if he is allowed. I think he has been one of the players of the tournament.

I feel he would become of the NRL top hookers. Part of me wished New Zealand had him coming of the bench and Luke starting or vice versa – they would absolutely smash the opposition.

Latu must be pretty fit – he was a bit of an iron man played most minutes in the world cup barely took a breather.

Also Kimi Uasi from tonga the Latu look alike – would be a lot better than some hooker running around. Plenty of spark, defensively strong and despite the afro not an dumb football player.

Uasi played for Auckland NSW Cup team past two years, though only playing so many games because he isnt contracted to the Warriors.