What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's down for the EEL's game?

BAY72

Juniors
The Mighty CANBERRA RAIDERS have a huge game ahead of them this Staurday 3rd of April. and are going to need all the support they can get.

Raiders, coming off two shaky last games, are going to be looking at a tough match against the in form Eels. This will be an important game for us, as we need to win back some credibillity, and try and take a firm grip on the rungs of the NRL ladder.

It's time we step up to the plate and show them who's Boss!!

BAY72

Juniors
Arn't you giong to be there Poida_Raider, ?

Who else is going to cheer on Alan Tongue?? :D

Poida_Raider

Bench
i'd love to be there for sure, but unfortunately i live very far away. it'd be great if i could be there with you guys, drinking and cheering the night away! thats for sure.

jed

First Grade
I'll be there too - don't know exactly where I'll sit though - my ticket's for Bay 70 (on the 40m line), but I'm waiting to see if I get a better offer.

BAY72

Juniors
BAY 25!!
there's a better offer already. :D

Either way, come up and say HI.

How many are traveling from Sydney, SGB or other wise?

jed

First Grade
Yeah, I'm going to try to come up for the 2nd half, I have to sit with the relatives for at least part of the game. I might join you for the reggies too though.

Karmichael Hunt

Juniors
i'll cheer on tongue for poida. although i mightn't see all the game because i'm working at the game. security is the best job, get to see all the games and get paid for it :D

Poida_Raider

Bench
hahah thanks champ! good on ya!! 8)
that would be a sweet job indeed my friend, one of the sweetest, although i dont really have any idea about details of the job. just being at the football would be good!

Latest posts