What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's going to Gosford

parrachilean31

Juniors
Well I know that harold matts and sg ball are playing in the central coast also so I will be going to all three games. Hopefully they start the lower grades earlier than this week. So I can make it this week.You need a ride mickdo????

Last edited:

mickdo

Coach
It's $25 for reserved seating (which includes the Eels supporter's bay) and $17 for GA. I think I might just go GA as it includes one whole side and end of the ground. $25 is far too much for a trial.

hybrideel

Bench
got my tickets in the eels supporter bay. My little fellas first game of footy this weekend (i mean my son not my penis)

Y2Eel

First Grade
got my tickets in the eels supporter bay. My little fellas first game of footy this weekend (i mean my son not my penis)

Thank god i dont know anyone who calls it his little fella.. Most of the time its my big fella..

Nikki

Coach
Well I know that harold matts and sg ball are playing in the central coast also so I will be going to all three games. Hopefully they start the lower grades earlier than this week. So I can make it this week.You need a ride mickdo????

Do you have any more details for these games?

MystikEel

Juniors
I just had a look on the timetables, and the last train back to Sydney leaves Gosford station at 11.13pm, back at Strathfield around 12.30am, just FYI. :)

bartman

Immortal
I'll be up there as I have family in the area, which is handy for this game.

I agree with Mickdo, $25 is too much for a trial, so GA it is for me and the old man.

Gronk

Staff member
GOSFORD

SAT
19.gif
Showers Late. Mostly Sunny. Mild. 18 km/h
ENE winds
Min19 Max26

hindy111

Post Whore
after watching last weeks trial i thougth $10 was too much..its basicaly a training run..Doubbt id ever got a trial again realy-Its just not even clsoe to a game of footy

big boppa eel

Juniors
Im assuming u can get tix at ticket tek, can someone let me know for sure might head visit the family at Avoca and head back to watch game, cheers

Latest posts