What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's going to or is attending the WC?

Sam_the_man

First Grade
I've contatcted my local travel agent and they are sending me infomation on the WC in the near future for me and the wifey to attend in 08.

Who else among us is going or will be there?

roughyedspud

Coach
i'm flying out to townsville on saturday 18th october 2008...but gotta wait till dec 1st to book all the flights..

hotels for townsville,melbourne,sydney & brisbane all booked

just trying to sort out tickets..

Sam_the_man

First Grade
We should try and meet at a pub somewhere durring the WC or at a game....get as many of us fanatical league lovers together as possible.

for those people going to games, i applaud you and the 200 other people who will be there with you.

Unfortunately, some of us have better things to do than attend fixtures in the farce which is international rugby league.

roughyedspud

Coach
Join The Bandwagon said:
for those people going to games, i applaud you and the 200 other people who will be there with you.

Unfortunately, some of us have better things to do than attend fixtures in the farce which is international rugby league.

well f*ck off then you prick

otag

Juniors
ill be at all sydney, wollongong, newcastle etc games...

im not planning on buying tickets until a few months out though, as i cant see there being any rush.

im actually struggling to see places like penrith stadium get more than 14,000 to the game.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Depends on how much the cost is. I'll probably only bother with the Aus-NZ matches as they are usually the closest.

thommo4pm

Coach
otag said:
ill be at all sydney, wollongong, newcastle etc games...

im not planning on buying tickets until a few months out though, as i cant see there being any rush.

im actually struggling to see places like penrith stadium get more than 14,000 to the game.

Quite the contrary at Penrith.
I live out at Penrith and all of the Qualifying matches played at Penrith or St Marys, or just the friendly International matches have been very well supported out here.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Penrith Stadium matches attract very healthy crowds.

I'll be going to all of the games in the Sydney Metro area...regardless of who is playing. :D

otag

Juniors
thommo4pm said:
Quite the contrary at Penrith.
I live out at Penrith and all of the Qualifying matches played at Penrith or St Marys, or just the friendly International matches have been very well supported out here.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Penrith Stadium matches attract very healthy crowds.

I'll be going to all of the games in the Sydney Metro area...regardless of who is playing. :D
i went to all those games too, but not one of them individually got over 2,000.

even the double-header only got 3500 or thereabouts.

even putting it into perspective, the samoa v tonga match 2 yrs ago at campbelltown only got 5000 and that was promoted heavily by the nrl. had nearly every player being an nrl player too.

but id like to be proven wrong come wc time.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Def Wollongong, and a few others, I'll pick and choose though, not rich, if I was, I'd go to as many a humanly possible.

Latest posts