What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's going to Origin 2?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
So where is everyone sitting?
My partner got us seats about 5 or 6 rows from the field - Could do some mighty heckling!!
Hopefully it's turncoat Turner.
Mrs unit got us seats about 15 seats from the sideline.

Billigan

Juniors
how the hell did you get tickets for state of origin 2. by the time i tried getting tickets they were already sold out.

Knightmare

Coach
Some tickets were re-released and went back on sale a couple of weeks later. I'll be there with an American exchange student who, when he first saw League over here, said "I'm not watching NFL again!"

Shorty

Staff member
^I reckon Americans would love League if it got a bit of coverage over there.

Charlie124

First Grade
how the hell did you get tickets for state of origin 2. by the time i tried getting tickets they were already sold out.

Gotta get them over the phone, unless you happen to be 1st or 2nd in line at ticketec. We phoned up right as they went on sale and could only get 6 at a time, used to be 10.

Shorty

Staff member
Or you repeatedly click refresh on the site,but you have to be pretty patient.

girvie

Staff member
It's good to know so many people from LU will be there.

Will some of you be able to report on the Residents match and the Under-18s match? It's usually pretty hard to find out information on those matches.