What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's next on Jim's Hit List?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
**** me, spine of:

RTS
Foran
Johnson
Luke

Add in the likes of Hoffman, Mannering, Manu, Benny Matulino, Lillyman around them.

JJ

Immortal
That, or staying at Manly...

He'd be great for the Gold Coast, that Elgey kid looks the goods... but seems unlikely he'll leave Sydney

cablenathan

Juniors
With Maloney gone it must be pretty close to certain.
Apparently Eels changed contract terms by fox sports reports.

Don't think we have that kind of cash left under the cap for him?

From what I caught on the news tonight, Parra have selected a new CEO.

That's generated a Get Out clause in the contract if he wants to use it.

TheDMC

Bench
Roosters or Gold Coast.

Cant go back to Manly...DCE eaten up his share of the salary cap.

Our chances slim to none, but shit, I never thought we would get RTS or Luke.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
He's staying. I think even he'll admit having that f**king ridiculous clause in the contract will help no one. Geezus, what a fraud Scott Seward must be.

The Eels will agree to the Arthur get-out clause, and we'll all get on with league not this contract rubbish.

Just hire Toovey already!!

What's everyone obsession with Toovey being our coach? I don't think he would fit in our system personally. No premierships as a Head Coach and the only good thing to his 1st grade coaching credentials is being assistant coach to the Hasler train.

Hell of a player and true passion to the game though but I would think sticking it out with Cappy would be the best thing for us at this stage.

TheDalek079

Bench
yeah no premierships, but he's only in his fourth year of coaching. Gibbo started in '67, didn't win one until '74. Bennett took a while to get one too.

But Toovey just comes across as an angry Cappy who can get his teams to perform well (not so much this year)