What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's our next priority Re-signing??

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mateo than Morts, i love Fui but i'd like to see him get a fat pay check in England before he gives it away. I cant wait to see what a fully fit KK can do next year.

Suitman

Post Whore
I cant wait to see what a fully fit KK can do next year.

Absolutely agree. A lot of people are dissing him on here.

I don't think he'd cost a lot to keep, and he'll surprise a lot of people this year.
I would love to have seen how he went in the team during our winning streak last season.

Suity

Phillips

Referee
i know Moimoi will probably go overseas and get a big paycheck, but i'd like to see him retire as an Eel. I'd hate to see Mateo leave also.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Absolutely agree. A lot of people are dissing him on here.

I don't think he'd cost a lot to keep, and he'll surprise a lot of people this year.
I would love to have seen how he went in the team during our winning streak last season.

Suity
Yep, he stood out when we were going like busted arses. Can't believe some of ther crap he has been copping.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
kk is the brighter star over mortimer in my opinion. his pedigree is unquestionable. future aus captain is how much i rate him

goes to show the old saying out of sight out of mind.

parra pete

Referee
kk is the brighter star over mortimer in my opinion. his pedigree is unquestionable. future aus captain is how much i rate him

goes to show the old saying out of sight out of mind.

“Out of sight, out of mind. The absent are always in the wrong.”
Thomas a Kempis (German Writer, 1379-1471)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
kk ( apart from Hayne ) was our best player when we were going sh*t - he's a gem, real livewire who can cut up opposition defenses to shreds, plus has a knack of finding holes of support players - he's one for the future most definately.

Fee

Juniors
I would hate to see Mateo go anywhere, nearly everytime he had the ball in the GF he looked dangerous, after a few hicups after his return he played really consistent footy. I think when KK gets his chance to come back he will surprise a few people.
Priority.
Mateo
KK
Morts
Fui

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
All this talk and no one has said anything about Green and Gold Joel Reddy. (unless he isnt off contract until 2011)

parra.letic

Juniors
Fui is an absolute priority! Our best player ALL year, and a guy we would not have made it to the grandfinal without...

He is getting better with age, as many great props do... Price, Civoneceva, Bailey... and Webke before them...

Fui

then

Mateo.

parra pete

Referee
Watch for Weller to have an improved season. Not that he has much to beat after his 2008/09 efforts. No reason to suggest this..just a gut feeling...

Pazza

First Grade
for me its our creative guys that need to be re-signed! this club cycles through way too many creative players and it really stutter the clubs ability to build towards a premiership. Off the spine created by Hayne, Mateo, Mortimer and K Keating we can create long term foundation for this football side.

We will most likely lose guys like Cayless and Fui, but with Mannah and Poore we have two big tradesman like front rowers but what we are going to be missing for 2011 is a couple of wreaking ball kinda forwards.

parra pete

Referee
Fancy a bet on that?

No, definitely not. I just have a feeling that with his contract up at the end of the year he might pull a season to remember out of his backside. Nothing more to go on but a GUT feeling. I don't know the bloke..but he might just live up to the promise he showed in 2007 when he was the Club's NSW Cup Player of the Year, and from memory, scored the match winning try in the GF...BUT as for backing him. :lol:

parra pete

Referee
for me its our creative guys that need to be re-signed! this club cycles through way too many creative players and it really stutter the clubs ability to build towards a premiership. Off the spine created by Hayne, Mateo, Mortimer and K Keating we can create long term foundation for this football side.

We will most likely lose guys like Cayless and Fui, but with Mannah and Poore we have two big tradesman like front rowers but what we are going to be missing for 2011 is a couple of wreaking ball kinda forwards.

Pooh!!!! I assume you mean wrecking ball and not the sweaty type!!!

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I wouldnt be suprized to see Weller really improve and hopefully fulfil his potiential. We are short on back rower depth and I can see DA investing alot of time in him.

Latest posts