What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's the better centre

who is the better centre?

• Total voters
everyone seems to have forgotten just how good willie tonga was last year. His form before he was injured was up there with gasnier's present form. I look forward to watching these two guys be Australia's centre pairing at the tri-nations later in the year, with johns and lockyer throwing them the ball.

1. Gasnier
2. Tonga
3. King
4. Berrigan
5. Lyon

viking warrior

Juniors
lyon is by far the best centre in the world as he has a far more expansive game than gasnier.....and don't forget aaron moule is still playing!!

attamarrap

Juniors
viking warrior said:
lyon is by far the best centre in the world as he has a far more expansive game than gasnier.....and don't forget aaron moule is still playing!!
first part yes second part I hope your joking

Jordan

Juniors
I'd say Gasnier...big, fast, great footwork.. I'm judging by Lyon's form from when he played for the Eels though. I haven't seen any of him in the ESL.

attamarrap

Juniors
has anyone noticed how gasnier has a tendency to rush up out of the line for no reason at all and miss tackles? I know he's had 2 great games in a row but why all these outrageous gasnier lovers

OVP

Coach
GASNIER is the best centre since his uncle. Its a big wrap, but only Steve Renouf comes close to that sort of ability. Miles and Meninga were SCARY, but noone but Gasnier and Renouf possess that sort of mobility/footwork.

Mr Saab

Referee
Gasnier
King
Berrigan
Cooper

Lyon doesnt rate as he is not playing in the NRL and hasnt done so since rnd 1 2004.

Latest posts