What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's up for the Storm?

Raider Ultra

Bench
Just wondering who's coming to the Storm game on Sunday. If you're coming, I strongly suggest you come and sit with the Army, the boys need as much support as possible, and the more numbers we have the louder we'll be. COME ONNNNNN!

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I'll definately be going, it's a huge game. But I always stick to the southern terrace, I've been up there for about 10 years and I'm not switching now.

Evergreen

Juniors
I'll be there after a two month lay-off due to being O/S. I'm bloody salivating at being able to watch the Green Men live again after so long.

GO YOU RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sully

Juniors
Ill be BACK!

...everywhere we go.....

If the nightmare, bay, malt and Ultra are leading the lads in song we can't go wrong!

RAYF....in attendance?

Raider Ultra

Bench
The RAYF will be 'greeting' the Melbourne supporters coach on Northbourne Ave. Should be able to make the kick-off, unless the old bill gets involved. We've come here to have a war!

Surandy

Bench
Raider Ultra said:
The RAYF will be 'greeting' the Melbourne supporters coach on Northbourne Ave. Should be able to make the kick-off, unless the old bill gets involved. We've come here to have a war!

Does the RAYF include the two young blokes that got done for exposure after Canberra's loss to Melbourne in the finals last year? :lol: :lol: