What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's Your team???

magpie_man

Juniors
UndertakerMike said:
1990 seems so long ago. :lol:

Don't get a too sore neck looking up for the next decade. :lol:
we all know collingwood are far from saints especially the supporters :lol:
being a freo supporter i don't think i'll have that problem.

magpie_man

Juniors
UndertakerMike said:
Name yourself Freo Man then.

Nothing is worse than being confused as a Collingwoods supporter. :lol:
i am a magpies supporter, western suburbs magpies. personally i think it's disgraceful that the mighty magpie moniker has nationally become soley associated with the collingwood football club, who are the scum of the earth.

lotti

Bench
it's alot worse than the NRL every Melbourne team plus the current premiers(Swans fans will be lapping that up, 72 years Swannies it had better not be that long again) the Sydney Swans and that's because of who they used to be and Delta Goodrem.

2 True Blues

Coach
After last weekend mate, I love your loyalty. But understand that you have to stick by your team thru thick or thin....Great stuff

roosters06

Juniors
Bombers through and through.

More premierships than pitiful teams like the Swans, Hawks, Tigers etc. could ever dream of.

CyberKev

Staff member
roosters06 said:
Bombers through and through.

More premierships than pitiful teams like the Swans, Hawks, Tigers etc. could ever dream of.

Oh Twang Chung, Jacques the c**k!

While both sides have been in the comp, Hawthorn have won a whole 1 premiership less, and at least all of ours have been legit ;-)

lockyno1

Post Whore
CyberKev said:
Oh Twang Chung, Jacques the c**k!

While both sides have been in the comp, Hawthorn have won a whole 1 premiership less, and at least all of ours have been legit ;-)

Hey Cyber when the f..k did our flags become non-legitimate?:(