What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's your team?

Phillips

Referee
Bradford Bulls, because big Joe Vagana plays for them

I also like watching Wakefield games as David Solomona plays for them :cry:

vbfg

Juniors
eelsta said:
leeds because they are blue and gold

Don't let a Loiner hear you say that. They're blue and amber. The distinction, apparantly, is everything.

mightybears

Bench
any team with a north sydney like record has my support!
unfortunately that gives me non ESL clubs like swinton and hunslet!

deluded pom?

Coach
Hull F.C. for me . Reason ? Hull born and bred for my sins . I know they aren`t in the SL but it`s good to hear none of you Aussies barrack for the "most famous name in RL" . ( Hull K.R. to you and I .)Red and White scum :lol:

Mulch

Juniors
I like London Broncos beacuse one of my mates has signed with them. But other than that I support Hull F.C. beacuse I got all there gear for my mate who used to play for them. And they have a mean team.

bartman

Immortal
Speaking for Mulch (from another thread), his mate is Gary Peacham.

I don't really have an ESL team, though my closest geographically is Leeds I'm equally interested in them all, and subscribe to the usual support-the-underdog theory.

My English team is my local NL2 (nearly NL1 :D ) York City Knights.

DrewBeliever

Juniors
bartman said:
I don't really have an ESL team, though my closest geographically is Leeds I'm equally interested in them all, and subscribe to the usual support-the-underdog theory.

Keep it that way Champ, I'd rather support a NL1/2 team than the Rhinos¬

MrCharisma

Bench
Bradford and St Helens

Thats where my favourite players are situated.... Sculthorpe, Fielden, Wellens, Higham, Paul, Talau....

alexisUK

Juniors
Hate to be a pedant LESStar58, but the 96 final was Saints vs. Bradford. And we lost :( I'm a Bradford fan coz that's where I grew up, but I have a soft spot for Castleford because they were the first team I ever saw play. They were playing Workington, as far as I remember. Perhaps that's why I always go for the underdogs in non-Bradford games :) I'm currently without an NRL team to support so if anyone wants to try and win me over to their club, feel free :D

alexisUK

Juniors
Well I suppose I have a bit of a soft spot for them, but that's not very helpful given the only teams I don't have one for are Wigan, Saints and Leeds :)

Oh and the Kangaroos. COME ON LIONS!

coldhardbitch

Juniors
Leeds Rhino's because of the great acedemy system they have. They produce great juniors like danny mcguire, matt diskin, ryan bailey, rob burrows etc.

they are producing the future of the brittish game, whereas clubs like london just buy has-been aussies

Rochdale Hornets - 1st
Rochdale Mayfield - 2nd
Spotland Rangers - 3rd
Littleborough RLFC - 4th

And don't mind Bramley for a team from t'other side of thills...

Latest posts