What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whose overated at your club?

Mr Saab

Referee
its your opinion, but i dont think there is a case for a broncos player to be singled out as over rated....especially a team that has won 13 and lost 3. Every player puts in. Some maybe not week after week, but when one of those players has a quietish game another player steps up.

CAPSISCOOL

Juniors
Most of Bott's tries have come from his inside men leaving him to dash for the line unopposed. He hasn't really come into the middle looking for the ball and exploding off a short ball. I'm certainly not suggesting in any way he has let the broncos down but it would be interesting to see how well he would perform in a team without the quality of the broncos halves pairing or centres.

skeepe

Immortal
For the Raiders it's either Adam Mogg, David Howell or Matt Gafa. Now I know nobody really rates any of these players, but how they hold their first grade positions week after week with some top-class youngsters coming through is baffling to say the least.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
please explain?
The guy is 18, still in school, on 30k, rejected the roosters and has not let the team down.

let it go, he never rejected the Roosters. It was a media beat-up.. No contract was ever offered. This has been officially denied by Brian Canavan..

skeepe

Immortal
Cockadoodledoo said:
let it go, he never rejected the Roosters. It was a media beat-up.. No contract was ever offered. This has been officially denied by Brian Canavan..

Oh, Brian Canavan said it so it must be true... after all, the nice man wouldn't lie about anything to paint his club in a better light, would he?

Franko

Juniors
Seano said:
Shannon Hegarty

Absolutely pathetic

I thought of Hegarty myself. He really needs to be in a side going to to satnd out. If his team is going forward then he is a great runner from dummy half. But Gasnier of Cooper he is not. I think him and Lee Hookey were the only centre combination not make a line break before Hookey got injured.

Franko

Juniors
Cockadoodledoo said:

If you listen to Canavan the Roosters never talk to anyone.

Franko

Juniors
Bumble said:
Karmichael Hunt? Darren Lockyer?

For Souths its Fletcher, Hegarty and Mark Minichiello.

You're crackin jokes about Lockyer surely. Other then Johns he is by far the next best player in the world.

Kiwi

First Grade
Bumble said:

For Souths its Fletcher, Hegarty and Mark Minichiello.

So when did you become a Broncos fan?

Mr Saab

Referee
Bumble said:

thanks bumble...keep fishing
Dont let you dislike of me cloud your already mixed up brain. Watching sths come last yr after yr after yr must have really messed you up