What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Andrew Webster's New Zealand Warriors revival has its origins in American rugby league

Leber

Bench
Has Floodwaters account been deleted? I can't see it. Or maybe he just blocked me lol

MugaB

Coach
What’s with all the stupid costumes and signs over there, strange cats your lot
Whats stupid about a whole heap of spidermen?
It was probably an easy one to get at late notice,
Looked good seeing mount smart full, and warriors doing well... raiders pushing the game to golden point was heartbreaking too

Nealo 12

Bench
Whats stupid about a whole heap of spidermen?
It was probably an easy one to get at late notice,
Looked good seeing mount smart full, and warriors doing well... raiders pushing the game to golden point was heartbreaking too
The whole dress up for Rugby sevens tour events I get but dressing up in Spider-Man pyjamas for a club game is a bit odd

MugaB

Coach
Wheres Flogwaters now?
Warriors made the top4...

Geez he probably neckd himself the way he was bagging them earlier this year, thought they all rubbed up his mrs the wrong way the way he was carrying on about them

MugaB

Coach
My bet is he’s in here to crow the moment we get beaten by Penrith at Penrith.
Even so, its an amazing feat for webby and the warriors stadf and players to get this far regardless, i bet most teams that are on mad monday would love to be losing first week of the prelims to the premiers

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Even so, its an amazing feat for webby and the warriors stadf and players to get this far regardless, i bet most teams that are on mad monday would love to be losing first week of the prelims to the premiers
Oh 100%. 2nd last to 4th in a season is a huge effort. And they did it largely without big marquee signings too.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Webster and the warriors have made Ciraldo and the Bulldogs performance look even worse tbh. When you look at both coaches from Penrith's system take over perianal basket cases in the past 5-6 years.

Which i love even more.

Dont forget they lost a genuine superstar in Reece Walsh as well.