What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why are we so piss weak?

Chipmunk

Coach
Hoppa and SIo are great finishers. Hoppa also gives ball to Sio.

Morgan goes himself almost 100% of time.
Tautai is a 2ndrower on the wing. He has no finesse and no reflexes.

Sounds like Sandow, which is the last thing you want in a 7

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You can beat teams outwide as much as you like. If you don't win the game it doesn't count for much. A bit like winning second halves but still not winning. How many competition points did we get for being the better team outwide and winning the second half?

What's your point? Two evenly matched teams will rarely play out a draw on the scoreboard. Usually one team will have a bit more luck on the day.

Chipmunk

Coach
What's your point? Two evenly matched teams will rarely play out a draw on the scoreboard. Usually one team will have a bit more luck on the day.

My point is that with such a close competition and being a team that can only consistently win games at one ground, if you cannot come away with the two competition points at that ground against the team running last, then where are you going to get your competition points from.

Parra needed the win.

Bazal

Post Whore
Newcastle obviously felt they needed it more. We threw a lot at them and they held it out. People are acting like they're easybeats, and I'm not sure why (other than the old "they're last therefore they stink" schtick). Now that Tinkler is gone they are playing something like the quality that roster and coach implies they would. We are still learning to win after 3 or 4 awful seasons. They made a prelim last season. It should be no surprise to anyone, really, that they had what it took to beat us in a tough game.

Chipmunk

Coach
Newcastle obviously felt they needed it more. We threw a lot at them and they held it out. People are acting like they're easybeats, and I'm not sure why (other than the old "they're last therefore they stink" schtick). Now that Tinkler is gone they are playing something like the quality that roster and coach implies they would. We are still learning to win after 3 or 4 awful seasons. They made a prelim last season. It should be no surprise to anyone, really, that they had what it took to beat us in a tough game.

I looked at the team list of the Knights before the game and said this team should be going alot better and this will be a tough one.

But, if you're Parra and wanting to make the Top 8 you have to win games at home against the team running last, because your only two remaining home games out of the remaining nine games are against tough Top 4 sides.

Now with that loss they will have to show a monumental improvement in their away from Pirtek form if they are even a hope of making the Top 8.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
If the job involves getting them to slap each other's face and yell "bash the merkins", then I reckon I could offer something.

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Bump

So so weak. We get smashed in tackles and cannot dominate in defence. Two monsters weighing over 110kg each struggle to dominate sam tomkins in a tackle.

Piss weak.

Latest posts