What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why are we the only club with only 1 round on sale

eElz1

Juniors
When does the round 2 tickets go on sale? I and a few mates headin up from canberra and dont want to miss out by buying at the gate..

Gronk

Staff member
When does the round 2 tickets go on sale? I and a few mates headin up from canberra and dont want to miss out by buying at the gate..

Sheesh, we ain't AC/DC. You'll get tickets - relaaaax.

Why are we the only club with only 1 round on sale?

Because at the moment we are the only club that has a demand for season tickets that is anywhere near half their regular ground capacity. Once season tickets are allocated, tickets for other games will go on sale.

Imagine you are a season ticket holder and someone who printed out their ticket on ticketek comes up to you and says, "Hey buddy your sitting in my seat" Trust me it has happened almost every year for the last 12 that I have been a season ticket holder for the entire season.

PJ Marshal

Coach
Because at the moment we are the only club that has a demand for season tickets that is anywhere near half their regular ground capacity. Once season tickets are allocated, tickets for other games will go on sale.

Imagine you are a season ticket holder and someone who printed out their ticket on ticketek comes up to you and says, "Hey buddy your sitting in my seat" Trust me it has happened almost every year for the last 12 that I have been a season ticket holder for the entire season.

do you bust out your lanyard containing your season ticket mits and wave it in their face

i hope you do

do you bust out your lanyard containing your season ticket mits and wave it in their face

i hope you do

No that it has happened to me, but the Season ticket stays in the wallet, I only wear a lanyard at ANZ Stadium and that is only because it is a "requirement" of the security and usher staff.

PJ Marshal

Coach
i love it when you at games with like 8000 people in a 20,000 capacity stadium and someone comes up and goes your in my seat

Latest posts