What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why can't I see who's online?

[furrycat]

Coach
Catch Moffos Disease!
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 22 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 17 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.

Squishy_Da_Byatch said:
No no no no, I know that, but before it never used to log me out halfway through typing a post I used to be cruising around for hours and i wouldnt get logged off i used to be able to d/c from the net get back on two days later and itwould still be logged in, but now it just keeps logging me out, im wondering if it does with everyone or if its just me?!?!?!

It was happening to me too, but I i ticked the remember me box and the problem went away.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

The Dickhead Alert thread has been beautifully quiet... and I'm sure wittyfans posts per day ratio has dropped dramatically too :D

Aries

Bench
wittyfan said:
The post count is still going strong.

Plonker. :lol:

I even CHALLEGED the dickbeaters to fix it, in a drunken stuper of cause...

But they nuked that thread sully, ooops, witty...

So I'll ask this then...

Can anyone there get the "posters in the thread your in" going again?

PLEASE!!!

TooheysNew

Coach
It's not a matter of fixing it or getting it going.

I turned it off because it was causing high server load.

Aries

Bench
Dilmah said:
It's not a matter of fixing it or getting it going.

I turned it off because it was causing high server load.

Oh, my bad...

I guess all the ppl with 2 pic's in their sig doesn't...:roll:

Know which I'd prefer... :D

TooheysNew

Coach
You're right, it doesn't.

I'm sorry you don't know what your talking about, but the load is caused by database queries, not images.

wittyfan

Referee
The Currently Active Users list appears to be back on the front page, but not in the TFC for Dickhead Alert purposes. :lol:

Latest posts