What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why did you choose your username

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Crusader said:
I picked Crusader because I'm a Canterbury supporter (RU) and kind of a tree-hugger I guess

what was the 1_Crusader2 name all about before you had it changed?

Crusader

Bench
sullyfan said:
Crusader said:
I picked Crusader because I'm a Canterbury supporter (RU) and kind of a tree-hugger I guess :blahb: #-o

Dan Carter is a choice player.

I'm sullyfan as I am Michael Sullivan's biggest fan.

I picked him as the next Mehrt's but his last 2 games have been pretty poor #-o

Thanks Unit, I thought there was a thread last this somewhere.
I couldn't be arsed finding it, assume you did so ;-)

The 1_CRUSADER2 was because when I first joined @ msn (first time I'd been on a forum), Crusader was already taken as was 1_Crusader so it had to be 1_CRUSADER2. Then at LU I could use what I originally wanted :D

astrogirl

First Grade
LOL, well I haven't seen it before.

Mine's astrogirl because I had a crush on astroboy when I was little

sportive cupid

Referee
If not everyone is using theor real name here....... :? does that mean that the pics are also not........no they couldn't be :lol:

andrew flap

Bench
I picked mine because the house I live in had the name Andrew's room on the door when I moved here.

I also used Andrew Flap as a character name a few times on 2 comedy CDs I did a few years back.

Alba

Coach
i am using TB cause Timana doesnt impress me anymore!
and everyone in here calls me TB anyway

Rusty

Juniors
I chose Fender as my nickname because its a pretty good guitar and just happen to be chattin to my friend while I was trying to change the old nic with a new one.

Nevcost

Juniors
well with my current name it is quite simple, at the moment my favourite player in League is Neville Costigan, so Nevcost is the first two syllable of each word so I just went with that, because it seemed fairly original.

nibbs

Bench
the nibbletjones' odessey is a long emotional tale, one that i don't have the time to tell

Latest posts