What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why did you choose your username

Nuke

Staff member
Mine's a boring story ... for a month or so in our final year of high-school, people started calling me Newcastle (because I made it obvious to everyone that I am from a certain NSW city). After this time, it got shortened to Nuke. A short time later, pretty well everybody went back to ignoring me again, and only a few people continued calling me Nuke.

I much preferred Nuke as a nickname than many of the others I got (of which, many are unrepeatable!).

I could change my nickname to Johnsy, because that's what my teammates call me, but I still like Nuke.

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Well, I use to be known as Pommie_Raiders, but a mate of mine pointed the finger of me been a Drew Beleiver.
Then I thought, I'd like the whole world to know I am, so Brad Drew inspired me! :mrgreen:

SP

Bench
DaleyIsGod said:
Tupac is a whole different kettle of fish. I agree he was probably the better all-round artist..But dont let your love for Pac cloud your judgement of Big. Just cos they hated each other.
But didnt 2pac and Big do a song together, called Runnin?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Well its easy to tell why its PARRA FAN. Mainly cause I am a Parrramatta Eels fan, but Ive put it in capitals because Im a huuuuuge fan. Since then Ive had the same username in any forums ive been to.

My username was orignally gonna be Parra 86 and then it was gonna be Parra 01 in another forums, but someone else had that so decided to use PARRA FAN.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
classic halfy, classic

preniers, you've been on everyones nerves for months, get over it **coke**head

wittyfan

Referee
Crusader said:
I picked Crusader because I'm a Canterbury supporter (RU) and kind of a tree-hugger I guess :blahb: #-o

Dan Carter is a choice player.

I'm sullyfan as I am Michael Sullivan's biggest fan.