What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do people hate Michael Ennis

Surrogate

Juniors
Now I know why. It's not because he has a hot milf, it's the fact he is one of the most disrespectful merkin to have played the sport. I shall refer to him as Michael Anus from now on.

vvvrulz

Coach
Now I know why. It's not because he has a hot milf, it's the fact he is one of the most disrespectful merkin to have played the sport. I shall refer to him as Michael Anus from now on.

Hi Brett Finch, didn't know you hung out at LU

Vic Mackey

Referee
Cheating the salary cap for years is disrespectful to the game

Turning a beautiful game into wrestle mania is disrespectful to the game

Creating a tackling technique which has paralyised a young man is disrespectful to the game

Having a player on your team who once told an opposition player who openly suffered depression to 'go and have a cry in your room' is disrespectful to the game

Patting a guy on the head after he drops the ball isn't disrespectful to the game

Sleep

Juniors
Because he's a diving cat who is everything wrong with todays game. Runs his mouth but never, ever backs it up and will only do so with people between him and the person he's trying to sledge.

And above all else is a f**king sook and a bog average player. Always whinging to the refs about how hard done by they are. "That's bullshit, that's not fair. It's rubbish, rubbish!"

He's the furthest thing from tough I've ever seen. He's how players should be taught not to play and has a huge role in the softening up of the game.

Johnnie Red

Juniors
After meeting Ennis in Brisbane for a members day in 2012, I will forever be a fan of "The Menace". We all know his antics on the field, some of them are hard to cop as a dogs fan but off the field he is a great bloke. He took the time to genuinely get to know me and my family.

I think the ultimate sign of disrespect is not shaking hands after the game...pretty sure Justin Hodges has been guilty of this twice (that i have seen) this year.

RWB

Bench
I've got no issues with his antics on the field I'd actually find them quite entertaining if he wasn't such an average player. It's the fact that he's just not very good but yet still acts like a twat.

I find it easier to forgive players like Hayne for being arrogant because he's just ridiculously talented & fair enough if he knows it.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Michael Ennis is a wonderful and upstanding member of society. If you can't see that, then you're clearly biased.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Cheating the salary cap for years is disrespectful to the game

Turning a beautiful game into wrestle mania is disrespectful to the game

Creating a tackling technique which has paralyised a young man is disrespectful to the game

Having a player on your team who once told an opposition player who openly suffered depression to 'go and have a cry in your room' is disrespectful to the game

Patting a guy on the head after he drops the ball isn't disrespectful to the game

Agree. Well said.

DJShaksta

First Grade
After meeting Ennis in Brisbane for a members day in 2012, I will forever be a fan of "The Menace". We all know his antics on the field, some of them are hard to cop as a dogs fan but off the field he is a great bloke. He took the time to genuinely get to know me and my family.

I think the ultimate sign of disrespect is not shaking hands after the game...pretty sure Justin Hodges has been guilty of this twice (that i have seen) this year.
Have heard the same from several people.
Is a very nice and approachable person off the field.
Too much patting on the head, not enough kneeing in the back...apparently.
Bellamy = Hypocracy.
Absolutely.

God-King Dean

Immortal
That article today about Ennis being disrespectful to the 'australian captain' sums up what a protected species Smith is.

Explains a lot why he's a allowed to talk to the refs double the time other captains are, & why people aren't willing to bring up what a grub he is. I need not mention his 3 contracts.

About time someone gave it to him.

Michael Ennis should win the Provan Summons award.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Michael Ennis is a piece of shit.

But Cameron Smith is an even bigger piece of shit.

Pat that filthy grub's head all you like Ennis. Wrestling, grappling, illegal tactics aimed at injuring other players is far more disrespectful than anything Ennis did to that bum chinned wanker.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Really? Bellamy lost his shit because Ennis patted Smith on the head? Ennis is a grubby wanker, but f**k me sideways, that's just bizarre.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah Ennis is a bit of an A*sehole but I still find it mildly entertaining. Especially when he hits the mark, like when he made Hindy go beserk.

ByRd

First Grade
That piece of "commentary" from Finch and then the butt hurt commentaryfrom CH9 for the whole game was just beautiful to hear as a dogs fan, you would think they all had backed the Storm the way they were carrying on the whole game.

Smith, Bellamy and co. know where they can shove it the hypocritical scum.

Matchball

Bench
That piece of "commentary" from Finch and then the butt hurt commentaryfrom CH9 for the whole game was just beautiful to hear as a dogs fan, you would think they all had backed the Storm the way they were carrying on the whole game.

Smith, Bellamy and co. know where they can shove it the hypocritical scum.

The commentary box went quiet after Finches ass lick about respect.
The silence from the rest was deafening.