What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do we hate the Bulldogs again?

Unreal V

Juniors
Can someone remind me why we hate the dogs? I understand Manly, Silvertails and the Roosters for roating the system but why the bulldogs, apart from the dramas of the past two to three years what have they done.

Why do we hate the Bulldogs? Because they Hate us. Because we are good and they are evil. And becaus ethey are dirty scum just Like Manly.

The Colonel

Immortal
* Because they are the Bulldogs.

* Fibreglass shoulder pads

* Warren Ryan

* Peter Kelly

* Ray Price's kids

* Mark Bugden

* Steve Mortimer

The list is endless...... some of the more mature members of the forum can tell you more.

Unreal V - you need to read Pricey's book. 8)

The Colonel

Immortal
But did he actually play :lol: or was he so busted up we just watched him sit on the sidleine?

Sterling

Juniors
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Andrew Farrars tackle on Mick Delroy in the 86 GF is another example of my hatred towards those bastards!!!

we would of copped 10 weeks for that tackle now!

Ahh the Good old days I just remember that Grand Final in 86. Nothing better that beating the scum in the GF.

And its a long time between drinks as well :roll:

fish eel

Immortal
Ahh the Good old days I just remember that Grand Final in 86. Nothing better that beating the scum in the GF.

I was there!

Up in the MA Noble stand. Of course....the final minutes were played out in the dianal corner at the other end of the ground.

It was painful......having to watch it and needing to look at the screen to see how close the dogs were.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Colonel Eel said:

* Warren Ryan

* Peter Kelly

* Ray Price's kids

* Mark Bugden

* Steve Mortimer

The list is endless...... some of the more mature members of the forum can tell you more.

Unreal V - you need to read Pricey's book. 8)

Is that a polite way of saying old farts Colonel.

I have much respect for the doggies of the 80s. Games between them and us were classic arm wrestles, and the 80s were stuff that makes footy legends.

Thye were indeed worthy adversaries.

Safe to say we won the war of the 80s.

I had nothing against them until their recent salary cap breach and their recent off field behavour.

Lets not let the recent bad deeds detract from the legendary deeds of the 80s, as those guys cant be held respponsible for the recent happenings.

Unreal V

Juniors
Just for the record I was around in the 80's and they were the best years, totally skipped the 90's discovered girls, they were even better years. I am married now so bring on the 00's.

Honestly i didn't mind the bulldogs they were great competitors and the crap we took and gave was at least on the fielf from what I remember.

Whats the story about Ray Prices Children and the Bulldogs?

PJ Marshal

Coach
To put it simply its Eels law to hate the dogs!

same goes with manly!

besides why would you want to like em anyways :lol:

CrazyEel

Bench
Colonel Eel said:

* Warren Ryan
* Ray Price's kids
* Mark Bugden
And the fact we had to endure sharing Belmore as our home ground with them from 82 to 85 :evil:

They also did a watergate and stole Gibbo's game plans one year as well :lol: :lol:

Latest posts