What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do you hate the team you hate?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Tahu :roll: , get over it, i thought most you people thought he was shit once we brought him anyway :roll:

melon....

Coach
Knightmare said:
Newcastle SHOULD have beaten Easts at EnergyAustralia earlier this year, save for a blatent case of Cross holding a Knights player without the football. If Robert Finch WASN'T the ref's boss, I'd say the result may have been very different. :roll:
By the way, the last time we beat easts was in 2002, not exactly a thousand games ago. But Newcastle will beat them again, and when they do, it will really count for something. BTW, I see Roosters fans on here all the time throwing sh*te at people- just ask fans of other teams!
Are you sure youre not a Dragons fa? All that whining about the refs sounds familiar. Oh well no matter....yore still an idiot regardless of you you support.

Fibroman

First Grade
I mainly started hating the roosters because I hate yuppies, but also because of Rooster Cockburn. You know how John Wayne, in the movie says " fill your hand you son of a b1tch!"? We all know what LU's Rooster Cockburn fills his hand with, don't we?

Knightmare

Coach
I'm not a Dragons fan. If I'm an idiot, then an astonishing number of League fans are idiots at this point in time.... :|

Ron Jeremy said:
And matt Gidley needs him!!!!!

yeah well we have carmont who can learn how 2 catch gidleys flick pass and we have craig hall dun worry, we'll figure summin out, maybe even albert!!

and im not syaing tahu will play bad next year, but i just really wanna see how he will do it, but who knows

Latest posts