What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why does everyone dislike Josh Dugan?

DeeJ

Bench
Everyone likes to judge Josh Dugan but who here has stood on his rooftop drinking his breezers?

Last edited:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He's always been a lightening rod for hate even when he wasn't covered in tattoos. He is just a bit of a goon.

Zigwaa

Bench
So 10 posts in and no-one dislikes him for his lack of footballing abilities.

FMD.

Yeah, good reasons, lol.

Go watch Oprah you drama queens...

So by your geniused logic all NRL players should be liked because they have football abilities

Fire

First Grade
So by your geniused logic all NRL players should be liked because they have football abilities

Who do you think you are and what makes you think you have the right to call me a ruurtard?!!

Big Tim

First Grade
Could add that I dont like that he is better able to break a contract than a tackle......

betcats

Referee
What's wrong with getting Barack Obama tattooed on your thigh? He's a very inspirational world leader.

Haha portrait thigh tats are the new neck tats.

You might be bad with a neck Tat but you're not Josh Dugan bad.

betcats

Referee

Cmon mate, personality, morals etc are a distant second to football talent.

I would cheer an axe murderer if I thought he would win us a premiership.

BennyV

Referee
Drinks Cruisers on the roof to keep them out of reach of young children, donates his body to Youth-Off-The-Streets as a graffiti project, is an avid ambassador for natural marine life...hell, they guy grew up without a chest, yet he is out there giving us reason to giggle at Jarryd Hayne every week?

What more do you sooks want from him?

Latest posts