What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why does everyone dislike Josh Dugan?

Big Pete

Referee
He reminds me of a Cobra Kai student and he's obviously been taught unethical and vicious forms of Rugby League.

Fire

First Grade
Dugan should be called the Bogey Man, because every other team is shit scared of him.

Michael Bishop

Juniors
I don't particularly dislike him and I hope he gets his act together. I'll certainly be cheering for him come Origin.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Love the bloke
Hope he scores the match winner next wednesday night.

Now he's not a Raider, his pea hearted efforts when he cant be f**ked, and his constant clutching at injuries doesnt bother me anymore. I love the bloke and hope he signs a big fat juicy contract with Saints

Shorty

Staff member
He's a good player but he's still a bit of a tryhard....and he does nothing for the typical RL player stereotype.
I mean he's how old? Full of tattoos, stupid haircut and has already split from his babymama.

Springs

First Grade
So 10 posts in and no-one dislikes him for his lack of footballing abilities.

FMD.

Yeah, good reasons, lol.

Go watch Oprah you drama queens...

Oh that's right because we should only decide if we like someone or not based on footballing ability :roll:

He's a f**kwit. Grade-A tosser like natheel said.

It's the same reason I don't like Lui, Bird, Ferguson, Myles etc.

perverse

Referee
I think it's because his name sounds like a euphemism for taking a shit.

"I just tanked a massive Dugan in the work bathroom."
"I couldn't give a Dugan"

etc.

Danish

Referee
He has stolen too many NSW No.1 jerseys from our best player for me to like him.

That, and the bogan stuff

Danish

Referee
I think we need to re-evaluate the status we give to this MENSA place given it reportedly has both Jed and Bunniesman as members

Fire

First Grade
You laugh at Josh Dugan because he is different.

Josh Dugan laughs at all of you because you're all the same.

POPEYE

Coach
You laugh at Josh Dugan because he is different.

Josh Dugan laughs at all of you because you're all the same.

If I don't does that mean I'm different or am I a Dragon supporter . . . no matter, it's fun to be different

Jason Maher

Immortal
This thread is based on a false premise. Market research has revealed that 21999999 out of 22000000 Australians love TheDugan. The odd man out was skeepe, I believe.

Latest posts