What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why does everyone dislike Josh Dugan?

gronkathon

First Grade
As to my dislike.

I saw him driving his car with a f**k Off W'ere Full Sticker when he clearly had another 4 spare seats.

I just cannot abide by those shenanigans.

eozsmiles

Bench
I don't dislike him. It's always fun to find out what he is going to do next. I think his next escapade will involve public nudity.

He is clearly a bit touched.

Fire

First Grade
It's always fun to find out what he is going to do next.

Mate, I can let you know what the next thing will be...

It will involve The Dugan, me, copious amounts of alcohol at Saints Leagues, and late night abusive text messages to Doust and Price.

some11

Referee
I didn't want him at the Broncos cause of his off-field baggage, I couldn't give two f**ks about that now.

Good pickup Dragons.

I haven't met the bloke. To me he s just a young punk trying to find his feet in the world. Hopefully when he becomes a father within a fortnight, it will mellow him abit.

Snappy

Coach
I haven't met the bloke. To me he s just a young punk trying to find his feet in the world. Hopefully when he becomes a father within a fortnight, it will mellow him abit.

Maybe if he lived in the same house as the child, Except he is no longer with the mother and lives in a different state. It wont change shit, as he'll have next to no extra responsibility.

POPEYE

Coach
Anyone who thinks Dugan is a baddie has led a sheltered life, masochism is barely a misdemeanor in the real world

Lambretta

First Grade
Same reason no one likes Lindsay Lohan. At least Lohan has two redeeming assets.

She used to have three before she did her dough

On the subject of Josh, I don't think the question should be why don't I like him, rather I'm more interested in what he's got against me.

1. Never had a Christmas card from him (Braith Anasta took time out from looking vaguely like Zoolander and being utterly shit to send me one the other year)

2. He's never come on here to lol at one of my witticisms - f**king end yourself Joshy

3. He's never bought me a beer, or a bottle of champagne or a bottle of tart fuel yet according to the media he's bought enough to sink the entire State of New South Wales. So where is my booze Josh?

OK, in his defence he didn't play last week against the Roosters which consigned his clueless club to a zero scoreline, but that was because the judiciary can't tell the difference between a shoulder charge and a shoulder of mutton not because TheDuges loves me so much he couldn't play against the Roosters.

So what have I ever done to offend you Josh? Huh?

PS Ignorance is no defence. Claiming you have no f**king idea who I am isn't going to help you.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I never forgave him for destroying Alderaan

tarkinslook.gif.pagespeed.ce.OChgQdyHg2.gif

BennyV

Referee
1. Never had a Christmas card from him (Braith Anasta took time out from looking vaguely like Zoolander and being utterly shit to send me one the other year)

To be fair, Bwaith was doing both those things while writing that letter, you can't expect Josh to fish AND sit on the roof AND grow a new rats tail AND write you an xmas card

2. He's never come on here to lol at one of my witticisms - f**king end yourself Joshy

He is more of a Twitter/Instagram kinda guy...tweet him some funnies and I'm sure he'll respond, I believe he loves a good lol@souffs!

3. He's never bought me a beer, or a bottle of champagne or a bottle of tart fuel yet according to the media he's bought enough to sink the entire State of New South Wales. So where is my booze Josh?

Beer? Champagne? You yuppy b*tch!!! The Dugan sends out Cruisers to all his fans and acquaintances every month, those who do not like this Nectar of the Gods will not receive such a gift in ANY other form!

natheel

Coach
I dislike him because he is just a grade-A tosser. Has no brains what so ever and is a matter of time before he f**ks up again.

Latest posts