What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is Souths the most hated team on here?

BranVan3000

Coach
I'm just curious as to the reason? Sure I get the rival teams like Dragons and Roosters, but it seems like everybody on here has it in for Souths more than any other team.

ouwet

Bench
Because everyone is jealous of the success South Sydney had over the past 40 years.:lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Apparently I'm the worst person in the world. And the idea of my team winning and me being happy makes baby jesus cry.

Mr Saab

Referee
Dont know about HATED....just alot of LOLing at them since they came back in 2002.

Their LOL players from the past - Owen Craigies...Adam Muirs.....Justin Loomans.
Plus their LOL coaches - Coleman, Langmack, Kitinis
Plus their LOL CEOs - David Tapp
PLus their LOL fans - Bunniesman

Galeforce

Bench
Jealousy .
A lot of other fans are jealous of the Souths history of success combined with the last 40 years of poor results makes them an easy target for the jealous haters.
why would you pick on the Sharks who have never won a comp or other teams that have had limited success over the last 40 years.

The haters worst fear is Souths winning a GF.

skeepe

Immortal
I think it's mainly the arrogance without having achieved anything of note since the advent of colour TV.

BranVan3000

Coach
I think it's mainly the arrogance without having achieved anything of note since the advent of colour TV.
I dont think we are arrogant. Maybe nemewuss at times but that seems more like backlash

We can be accused of having false dawns since the Crowe era as it has taken time to get everything in order but we've been constantly building. Is it so bad for fans to get hope from that?

I doubt you'll see that happen to Newcastle for example with their four premierships in four years talk

First Grade
I dont hate them so to say, i dislike their fans that carry on about the history blah blah blah. I will converse quite readily with Souths supporters but have 0 time for Souffs supporters.

Latest posts