What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Cliffclanger is just upset her man doesn't measure up any where near the BIG20 - 20 minutes with the hottest stud on the planet and her levels of satisfaction will reach the stratosphere!! And after we kick back with a cold beer well be sure to have a good ole lol@lol@southsposters!
Please stop, you're making me gay.

soc123_au

Staff member
Bigmerkiny, a latex anus is not a hot blonde chick. Just so you know for in the future, we know how you 50uff$ fans can get confused.

Lol@50uff$

big country

Juniors
Yeah, come bigmerkinry, pics or lies!

LOL@50uff$

Theres no wide screen monitor big enough to show the BIG20 in all it's glory - sorry it ain't gonna happen but heaps of the hottest babes youve ever seen will testify to it's existence cos after being taken to the stratosphere and back in terms of pleasure they always have a good ole lol@lol@southsposters!

Cliffhanger

Coach
That's a lot of words to say "I'm a weak little girl".
I found a picture of big country he would have held up a sign with his username on it but he couldn't spare the cardboard or the ink.

Too-ugly-to-prostitute.jpg

big country

Juniors
Goodnight merkins - enjoy the night in playing with yourselves. The BIG20's night is just about to start - i've just parked the beemer and walking towards the establishment for some pre sex drinks and I'm already getting the looks from the hot babes cos I'm so dam hot. But don't worry dribblers cos after I finish my 8 hour session I'll be sure to have a good ole lol@lol@southsposters

Cliffhanger

Coach
Roosters will have their successful seasons and their unsuccessful ones. 50uff$ will only have unsuccessful ones. The competition can only reward mediocrity to certain extent.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Goodnight merkins - enjoy the night in playing with yourselves. The BIG20's night is just about to start - i've just parked the beemer and walking towards the establishment for some pre sex drinks and I'm already getting the looks from the hot babes cos I'm so dam hot. But don't worry dribblers cos after I finish my 8 hour session I'll be sure to have a good ole lol@lol@southsposters

Time for some new material mate...

LOL@50UFF$

Fingerbang

Bench
What kind of bloke would bother posting on LU while walking towards a bar full of sexy women who can't wait to get in your pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts