What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Knight

First Grade
This one is more scaredsh*tless@50uff$ than LOL@50uff$... the poor kid probably got a bottle of metho off this Easter Bunny...

453003_main.jpg

Imagine running into that in a dark alley in Redfern! LOL@50uff$

Galeforce

Bench
exactly why Souths are the

Pride of the league
Have the Most premierships
Have Most paid members
Even you mugs cannot live without Souths , even if it is to make fun at them ( tall poppies !!) when YOU think they are down.

the Laugh is on you ,

haw haw haw

Frailty

First Grade
I thought I'd help you out and finish your sentences Galeforce:

exactly why Souths:

Are the Pride of the league - at least according to ourselves
Have the Most premierships - But none in the last 40 years.
Have Most paid members that don't turn up to the games.

Even you mugs cannot live without Souths , even if it is to make fun at them ( tall poppies !!) when YOU think they are down they are actually much better than what they used to be.. WE HAVEN'T GOT THE SPOON FOR TWO YEARS!

the Laugh is on you because you guys are risking your life flying in the rain

haw haw haw

Evenflow

Bench
This posted less than 2 weeks ago....

anyway my last post on this thread, as i do have better things to do than laugh at you losers.

Boo!

haw haw haw

Then this below.......

exactly why Souths are the

Pride of the league
Have the Most premierships
Have Most paid members
Even you mugs cannot live without Souths , even if it is to make fun at them ( tall poppies !!) when YOU think they are down.

the Laugh is on you ,

haw haw haw

Obviously he doesn't in fact have better things to do.

LOL@50uff$ and haw haw haw @ Galefarce.

big country

Juniors
so I gave the valet parking dude a $200 tip to take good care of the beemer while I'm away - I asked him to make sure the white bunny member '11 sticker is kept nice n clean - I've checked in to the First Class lounge at the airport - I'm flying to London for an important business conference. I'm not one to brag but I look hot as man, hot as!! Especially cos I'm wearing the Black Limited Edition BIG20 hoodie!!So anyway, I've got the whole section of the plane to myself cos I'm the only one who can afford to travel 1st class on this flight so I recline back in my leather seat and these 3 sh*t hot blonde stewardesses have been attending to me with wine, beer and food. I can tell they've noticed the huge biceps, the hell hot gluteus maximus and iron pecs - but most of they've noticed the unmissable, irrisistable BIG20! So we level off at 40,000 ft and I'm hopin' to get some sleep but then they come up to me and tell me they want a piece of the BIG20 first!! DAM!! To my surprise one of them draws the aisle curtains and goes over to the PA and announces : "ladies and gentlemen please fasten your seat belts because we are expecting some heavy turbulence for the next BIG20 minutes"!! The rest as they say is history - during those BIG20 minutes we nearly made it half way to London and yep, we sure did have a good ole lol@lol@southsposters :cool:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
so I gave the valet parking dude a $200 tip to take good care of the beemer while I'm away - I asked him to make sure the white bunny member '11 sticker is kept nice n clean - I've checked in to the First Class lounge at the airport - I'm flying to London for an important business conference. I'm not one to brag but I look hot as man, hot as!! Especially cos I'm wearing the Black Limited Edition BIG20 hoodie!!So anyway, I've got the whole section of the plane to myself cos I'm the only one who can afford to travel 1st class on this flight so I recline back in my leather seat and these 3 sh*t hot blonde stewardesses have been attending to me with wine, beer and food. I can tell they've noticed the huge biceps, the hell hot gluteus maximus and iron pecs - but most of they've noticed the unmissable, irrisistable BIG20! So we level off at 40,000 ft and I'm hopin' to get some sleep but then they come up to me and tell me they want a piece of the BIG20 first!! DAM!! To my surprise one of them draws the aisle curtains and goes over to the PA and announces : "ladies and gentlemen please fasten your seat belts because we are expecting some heavy turbulence for the next BIG20 minutes"!! The rest as they say is history - during those BIG20 minutes we nearly made it half way to London and yep, we sure did have a good ole lol@lol@southsposters :cool:

Why don't you just buy your own plane?

r351787_1613950.jpg

Big country going through airport customs

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
at the airport - look for the hangar with the BIG20 on it.

Sorry dude - gotta go - I'm still inflight and the babes are asking for another BIG20 minutes :cool:

Sydney Airport? I work near there. Can't see anything like that. There's a steaming pile of bullshit there though. I can see what look to be LOL@50UFF$$$ fans crowding around it for warmth and nourishment. Looks like they've never seen anything so real in their lifetimes as this pile of bullshit. Then, they're heading down to Saints Leagues Club, where they will be stopped in the rain due to their smell, appearance and god awful taste in Hoodies and beg for a glimpse of the trophy they once owned 40 years ago.

LOL@50UFF$

juro

Bench
This guy is a big fan of the numbers, but even he has to laugh at the BIG20.

Count.jpg

Mind you, he's only been around since 1972 so he is yet another one of the countless millions who have never seen souths achieve a thing.

lol@50uff$!

gronkathon

First Grade
I assumed "the Big20 hangar" was just code for big country's anus. He first gained internet notariety as the goatse guy

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
This 50ouffs thing is fairly cute. The vitriol is a little odd though, I find, given that I think Souths fans have been very quiet around here save for 1 or 2. As someone who has sat back and watched it comes across as quite petty and maybe a little misguided. Anyhow, good luck to you all. I think you'll find that you're only talking amongst yourselves anyway. And who am I to tell anyone the ways in which to amuse yourself?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
images

juro

Bench
This 50ouffs thing is fairly cute. The vitriol is a little odd though, I find, given that I think Souths fans have been very quiet around here save for 1 or 2. As someone who has sat back and watched it comes across as quite petty and maybe a little misguided. Anyhow, good luck to you all. I think you'll find that you're only talking amongst yourselves anyway. And who am I to tell anyone the ways in which to amuse yourself?
That's not fair! How are we supposed to fight fire with fire if you're not going to give us something to fight!

Supporters like you and Ziggy give souths supporters a good name, and that just doesn't compute!!

Status
Not open for further replies.