What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

some11

Referee
I've been throwing up all day but still managed to laugh when I thought about this thread :lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
This 50ouffs thing is fairly cute. The vitriol is a little odd though, I find, given that I think Souths fans have been very quiet around here save for 1 or 2. As someone who has sat back and watched it comes across as quite petty and maybe a little misguided. Anyhow, good luck to you all. I think you'll find that you're only talking amongst yourselves anyway. And who am I to tell anyone the ways in which to amuse yourself?

good point..

lol@dwagons..

aqua_duck

Coach
so I gave the valet parking dude a $200 tip to take good care of the beemer while I'm away - I asked him to make sure the white bunny member '11 sticker is kept nice n clean - I've checked in to the First Class lounge at the airport - I'm flying to London for an important business conference. I'm not one to brag but I look hot as man, hot as!! Especially cos I'm wearing the Black Limited Edition BIG20 hoodie!!So anyway, I've got the whole section of the plane to myself cos I'm the only one who can afford to travel 1st class on this flight so I recline back in my leather seat and these 3 sh*t hot blonde stewardesses have been attending to me with wine, beer and food. I can tell they've noticed the huge biceps, the hell hot gluteus maximus and iron pecs - but most of they've noticed the unmissable, irrisistable BIG20! So we level off at 40,000 ft and I'm hopin' to get some sleep but then they come up to me and tell me they want a piece of the BIG20 first!! DAM!! To my surprise one of them draws the aisle curtains and goes over to the PA and announces : "ladies and gentlemen please fasten your seat belts because we are expecting some heavy turbulence for the next BIG20 minutes"!! The rest as they say is history - during those BIG20 minutes we nearly made it half way to London and yep, we sure did have a good ole lol@lol@southsposters :cool:

Been waiting ages for a story like this, and you've delivered, love it.
Now time for someone to put their own creative spin on this story

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Been waiting ages for a story like this, and you've delivered, love it.
Now time for someone to put their own creative spin on this story

I've translated for you.

so I gave the valet parking dude a $200 tip to take good care of the beemer while I'm away - I asked him to make sure the white bunny member '11 sticker is kept nice n clean
I'm one of those annoying merkins that wash your windscreen at traffic lights. I live in my car.
I've checked in to the First Class lounge at the airport - I'm flying to London for an important business conference.
The furthest I've been from Redfern is Dapto when I caught the wrong bus on the way to centrelink.

I'm not one to brag but I look hot as man, hot as!! Especially cos I'm wearing the Black Limited Edition BIG20 hoodie!!
I've worn the same urine soaked clothes for 6 weeks.

So anyway, I've got the whole section of the plane to myself cos I'm the only one who can afford to travel 1st class on this flight so I recline back in my leather seat
I watched Lost last night. It was cold sitting outside Bing Lee but the soup kitchen was closed.

these 3 sh*t hot blonde stewardesses have been attending to me with wine, beer and food.
Three toothless whores who give me freebies shared their Mcdonalds with me.

I can tell they've noticed the huge biceps, the hell hot gluteus maximus and iron pecs - but most of they've noticed the unmissable, irrisistable BIG20!
They exchange sex for cigarette butts.

So we level off at 40,000 ft and I'm hopin' to get some sleep but then they come up to me and tell me they want a piece of the BIG20 first!!
We got high on glue. I lost my pants and my baby carrot sized penis was exposed.

A body of water.

To my surprise one of them draws the aisle curtains and goes over to the PA and announces : "ladies and gentlemen please fasten your seat belts because we are expecting some heavy turbulence for the next BIG20 minutes"!!
The Police arrived and took us away in a paddywagon. We went over a few speed bumps on the way into Redfern lockup.
The rest as they say is history - during those BIG20 minutes we nearly made it half way to London and yep, we sure did have a good ole lol@lol@southsposters :cool:
History will tell you that souths haven't won a premiership in 40 years and don't look likely to win one in the next 40. lol@50uff$TID.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i say we all band together for national hoodie day, in memory of big country..

Untitled(1).png

we can all raise money, and simply donate it under the name "big 20"

then everyone wins :)

Cliffhanger

Coach
I've a had a terrible day got soaked by the rain three times; I'm cold, my head hurts and my arms are all numb, but it's all good as I can now lol@50uff$

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.