What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why lord of the rings is crap

millersnose

Post Whore
If I want to escape, any old James Bond novel (not the lousy movies) can provide three times the value, with none of the boring bits about why it's bad to wander through the Deserts Of Scrofula. And James Bond has sex in his adventures, unlike that twerp Aragormless, who could have been laid about six times during the course of the three movies, but instead comes away with, in total, a kiss from Aerosmith's vocalist's daughter, and a hug from that gay-looking elf kid Legless.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hahaha

Why did you watch it at all? There's no way I could watch shit like that.

Daffy

Juniors
i watched the 2nd one on box office the other day wasnt that great but having a couple of cones and watching gollum would be gold

bubs

Juniors
Unbelievable.
This thread coming from a Sharks supporter as well.
LOTR movies are the best movies EVER. Absolute classics.
If you didn't enjoy these movies, you need a brain transplant.
Let me guess Millers. You thought Jackass was a good movie eh. #-o #-o #-o

budz

Juniors
bubs said:
Let me guess Millers. You thought Jackass was a good movie eh. #-o #-o #-o
Na..........he is older, so he will probably like the older movies.

Megalomaniac

Juniors
:shock: :shock:

I'm shocked!! LOTR is a work of art!! Try reading the trilogy...in my opinion, the book is always better :)

Evilgrowler

First Grade
I'm sure the trilogy is good and you're right, the book is generally better, but I tried to sit through the first movie with my and son and I was soon ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Megalomaniac

Juniors
Yeah I agree Evilgrowler. The first movie was too 'introductory-driven'. The Two Towers and The Return of the King was awesome though. Had a bit more action, but again, can't compare to the book.

Evilgrowler

First Grade
The first movie put me off the rest. Unfortunately, I have absolutely no interest in seeing the others.

Phillips

Referee
they go for too long and get boring at times (eg. to much talking) and battle scenes are too long also #-o