What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Melbourne will not win at Leichhardt on Sunday

Bumble

First Grade
The Illuminati said:
hey to be fair to CULLUS.ONLINE it wanst really him saying that stuff it was lifted from the west tigers board...so the member that posted it over there deserves the spray,,,

I bet you thought yourself pretty clever when you realised that jem, didn't you, you halfwit?

If this wasn't enough to give it away...
Balmain_Boy said:
This was bad enough on the official forums mate.

Then, when (I'm assuming here) you looked at the author of the original topic...it still didn't click?

Kul
Cullus

notice the first 3 letters...nearly the same!

They're the same person, detective.

shadow grinder

First Grade
errr...i didnt go to the west tigers board...so how would i have known anything about "kul"?

and i interpreted balmain boys post as " this was bad over there so its going to bad over here" ....

and now that i know it was the same memeber...tisk tisk

i also just realised your that idiot souths fan..lol..your team sucks get out of here ..your a disgrace to the game of rugby league !

Kiwi

First Grade
simon says said:
Ok,,,,,,,how about we get two of our players to piledrive Orfird into the turf and wreck his career forever.

I wonder how the rrest of your season would go you turkey.

f**k me what a stupid post.

I look forward even more to the Wests Tigers kicking yer arses this weekend.

Cheers and thanks for getting me fired up you utter tool.

Farkin spanner.

I'm a Broncos fan numbnuts.

Face it, the Tigers performed well above expectation to be in 2nd at that time. Losing McCraken hurt them, but having him there wouldn't have meant the slide wouldn't have happened. The fact the Tigers do it every year says it probably would have happened anyway, but hey maybe you can blame Kearney and the storm for sucking this year to and keep a straight face, but don't expect people with more than one brain cell to go along with it.

And there is a big difference between losing a halfback and a second rower, anyone with knowledge about the game would know that.

Rexxy said:
better than the usual carpet of brown all over yours, Steamer.

What's your f**king go mate... I think the loss and embarrassment suffered by tigers fans with stupid posts in here is more than us coming in here gloating would do. But if you have a problem, I can come in here and tell you your team is f**king sh*t. Get over it!!!

shadow grinder

First Grade
i think rexxy is a dragons fan...still upset over the loss couple of weeks ago...and still upet about the 99 grand final win ...

lotti

Bench
I'm still upset about the 99 grand final, 2 points Melbourne couldn't you have won by more than that?

Bumble said:
I bet you thought yourself pretty clever when you realised that jem, didn't you, you halfwit?

If this wasn't enough to give it away...

Then, when (I'm assuming here) you looked at the author of the original topic...it still didn't click?

Kul
Cullus

notice the first 3 letters...nearly the same!

They're the same person, detective.

NO sh*t SHERLOCK!!!.

Bumble

First Grade
Billy the kid said:
NO sh*t SHERLOCK!!!.

Well, maybe to an intelligent individual such as you or I, Billy...it was obvious. But our friend, Illuminati didn't pick up on this, and accused Kul of stealing posts.

Now, a level-headed person such as yourself would have read the post that corresponded to mine before commenting with the oh so witty retort of "no sh*t", surely?

Make a brazen prediction or vent your tirades of vitriol against an opposition supporter.

It's time again for rugby league's one-premiership twisted sisters to engage in their bitch fight.

LESStar58

Referee
After round 1 theres a way to at least get a cople of poitns agianst Wests...

Cronk needs to kick to the wing where Benji Marshall is defending...he's marking up on Ingliss or King who are significantly taller than him. Aim the guns at Benji and there'll be a few tries methinks...

I am looking forward to this game beacuse it is family feud time...my uncle is a massive Balmain/WT fan so there'll be words exchanged at about 4pm on sunday!

Young Elias

Juniors
Where is the faith Tigers fans? It will be a good game and there's no reason why we can't get the points.

Forwards need to turn up today. Payten in particular needs back up Sheens decision to start him with a good game.

Cloud9

CULLUS.ONLINE said:
[Lifted from the official Wests Tigers Forum]

Thread note: if you have "Hey Jude" by the Beatles, play it now!
Before you read this, take note that this is pretty bloody passionate! Those that have used this forum for a few years would remember posts similar to this by me every other time we v Melbourne.
There are two weeks I savour in the entire year. One I hate with such a passion that I spend every night dreaming of the end result. The other I enjoy so much that I can’t sleep the night before. That week that I love is when Souths play at Leichhardt. The other is when Melbourne plays at Leichhardt.
I think that the recent admittance of the Gold Coast into the NRL makes this week so much more relevant. You see, for me Melbourne Storm is the arch enemy of Wests Tigers. The expansion of the NRL to Melbourne saw the eventual collapse of the foundation clubs. Melbourne symbolises the money making, greed mongering corporate world that rapes the foundations of our game for every cent that its worth. I strongly believe that Rugby League has no place in Victoria. Call it ignorance or what ever you like, but to me it was the creation of this expansion club that caused the death of our beloved Wests and Balmain.
jarrodmckracken_wideweb__430x285.jpg

But it goes beyond that. I remember vividly that night when 'that' tackle happened. It was when Stephen Kearney pulled off that spear-tackle that changed the course of this club as it went from running 2nd in the comp, to nose-diving out of the top 8. From there we all know what happened and that night sparked a serries of events that would see this club go into the pits for many years to come. I, like many others, still see Melbourne storm as the reason why our club has failed so much in its history. What would have happened if that game was never played?
So when Wests Tigers line up to face the storm, there is a lot of passion in my supporting. For me, it’s more than just a win, its more than just 2 points... its stolen pride. For me, beating the storm in the grand final would be the ultimate event. Wests Tigers, the club that symbolises the result of corporate rape of our game, fighting the club that is the corporate spawn.
But what makes it so much more special is that its being played at Leichhardt Oval. That ground itself symbolises the roots of our game. For me, if Wests Tigers only ever win one game a year I would only want it to be this game. We need to win this game!

You only need to compare the two teams to see what odds are at stake. Melbourne Storm are on fire. Their back line is amazingly talented and they have the ability all over the park to cause havoc all game long. Compare it to the Wests Tigers who are a young team. Coming off the yuk loss to the Warriors would have only dented their spirits. Somehow i feel that this weeks team is no where near as good as could have been selected. I see huge weaknesses all over the squad. But at the end of the day, that doesn't matter, because what i am about to say would inspire even the Revesby under 8's to victory. But without doubt, the differences in both teams will only stress odds that are against us.
storm7ja.jpg

I only wish i could stand there in the sheds and give the boys the pre-match speech. If i did, i would show them the pictures of our game's past, i would show them the pain and aguish of the fans of Balmain, Wests, Souths, Newtown, Illawarra and North Sydney. I would show them why all these clubs and why all these fans had to endure so much pain and hurt, only so that clubs like Melbourne Storm could be put into the comp for the sole purpose of making money for the big end of town who didn't give a rats toot about the pride and tradition of the clubs they were killing. I would show them the tackle by Kearney; the pain of our fans faces, the blood streaming down O'Halloran's face and the hit by Williams on that cold night.
I would remind them of the courage that they showed last year and i would remind them that there is more than 2 points being played for out there.

We need to win, we must win! Wests Tigers must win this game to put the season back on track.
But the odds are against us.
But who cares!
Melbourne are a better team.
But who CARES!
What matters is that this Sunday the Wests Tigers will be running out onto that field... that field of passion, spirit and glory! And it doesn't matter if their entire back line was made up of fifty Billy Slaters:
I DO NOT CARE!!!
Because this Sunday when the Wests Tigers run out onto that ground to the music of Eye of the Tigers and tens of thousands of screaming fans, they will fight and they will tackle and they will bust their bodies till the point is made and victory is secured! Show them the highlights of every past clash with Melbourne! Show them why they must win and they will wear their hearts on their chests and charge into the storm like a freight train!
tigersceleb40717215bb.jpg

The odds are against us.
But somehow i know that Wests Tigers will win... they must win.
They will rise up to the challenge of their rival
They will beat them down the middle, they will beat them in the scrums
They will beat them in the tackles and the dummy half runs
And when the sun sets this Sunday, they'll take those 2 points for this war
As they charge towards October; Lets go Wests Tigers, HEAR THAT ROAR!!!
AND SMASH THOSE BLOODY MELBOURNE STORM!!!!!

You're one poor deluded individual who've brought all this pressure onto yourself. You're scum mate and a hypocrite in the same mould as Piggins. Where would West Tigers be without all the corporate dollars? Sorry to end the chook raffling days of Balmain or Wests or whatever your club was. I hope Storm smash the likes of you into oblivion.

Earl

Coach
f**k I can't wait for Melbourne to put 50 on the tigers.

Its funny, cause out of all the teams in the NRL I don't mind the Tigers, but for 2 weeks a year, and with all the sh*t you tigers fans come up with, I f**king hate them.

Latest posts