What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Melbourne will not win at Leichhardt on Sunday

galahs

Suspended
LESStar58 said:
Cullingus Online or whatever the fuck you name is you really have WAY too much time on your hands! You're a twat!

And how long did your Ryan Hoffman signature take to make :)

Go Wests!!!

shadow grinder

First Grade
well i was going to be nice about it and say congrats on a good game tigers...but reading through this thread agian...and the smart ass comments by alot of the tiger fans...and the BS that you lot tossed around ill just say:

suck sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOHOHOHHOHOHOOHOm yeaaaaaaah

hows that ? 30-14 to the storm...get that up you ya tossers!!!!!

Snappy Tom

Juniors
I can see it now.

All the Wests Tigers fans will be whinging about the ref and how he ripped them off.

Well done Storm, a great victory today.

camsmith

Juniors
simon says said:
I predict that Billy Slater will get roughes up quite nicely.....

Tigers by plenty.

HAHA the only think that roughed billy up was the ground when he dived over to score yet more trys!

Go Storm!!! :lol: :lol: Maybe Tiger supporters will learn something from this, never talk up ya side when they suck.

I'll look forward to not seeing you guys in the finals.

So long.

Snappy Tom

Juniors
camsmith said:
Go Storm!!! :lol: :lol: Maybe Tiger supporters will learn something from this, never talk up ya side when they suck.

:lol: They have been talking it up for years now, I dont think they will ever learn. :lol:

Balmain_Boy

Agreed, some of the Tigers' fans deserve to have the absolute piss taken out of them

Cullus my friend, you are a f**kwit. I have no problem when you continually embarass yourself, but you've embarassed all Tiger's supporters with this atrocious thread. It would have been bad enough had we won, now it's even worse.

shadow grinder

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Aaaah whats the matter you pussy, at least your blokes get to see em coming.

Our blokes and your tactics, we need rear view mirror glasses, lucky for us Harry T has come to the rescue.

mirror.jpg

Billys nose still needs work IMO.....Go Brycey!!:lol:

could have used them today...maybe you would have seen the storm coming from behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadow grinder

First Grade
smeghead said:
Bring it on. I wish the game was today. BTW Storm fans I would not be getting too cocky about the top 8 this year. You have begun to slide in the last few weeks and a loss this week would not help.

Tigers by 4

good on ya you smeghead :arrow::arrow:

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Well infront of a huge crowd (no was was it only 17,100....) and an amazing first half (don't know why that farah try was dissalowed) the Wests Tigers blew it.
Shame, one of the only records they have has been blown. Many fans left the ground angry, i left it quietly. But to those members from Melbourne who posted in this thread: 'good win'. It was a good turn around for you and the spirit of Leichhardt could not end the game at the 40 minute mark. I look forward to the next time the Tigers hammer the storm at Leichhardt, but untill then i see no reason why the Storm can't make it all the way this year.

As for Balmain Boy.... mate you have a problem.

Balmain_Boy

CULLUS.ONLINE said:

I have a problem because I can see the sh*t you wrote in this topic for what it was? Come on. It's over emotive crap and it IS embarassing, especially for you.

I can't believe you went to the effort...

Rexxy

Coach
worst post in the history of the Internet.

Mate you have some severe problems...

The Illuminati said:
well i was going to be nice about it and say congrats on a good game tigers...but reading through this thread agian...and the smart ass comments by alot of the tiger fans...and the BS that you lot tossed around ill just say:

suck sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOHOHOHHOHOHOOHOm yeaaaaaaah

hows that ? 30-14 to the storm...get that up you ya tossers!!!!!

camsmith

Juniors
Worst post? Look at the Posts from all the Tiger supporters before they watched their team get thumped by a much classier one.. then you'll see what a bad post is.

CULLUS.ONLINE said:
Well infront of a huge crowd (no was was it only 17,100....) and an amazing first half (don't know why that farah try was dissalowed) the Wests Tigers blew it.
Shame, one of the only records they have has been blown. Many fans left the ground angry, i left it quietly. But to those members from Melbourne who posted in this thread: 'good win'. It was a good turn around for you and the spirit of Leichhardt could not end the game at the 40 minute mark. I look forward to the next time the Tigers hammer the storm at Leichhardt, but untill then i see no reason why the Storm can't make it all the way this year.

For a people to sprouting crap saying we are going to Smash the Storm and Win so early out.

You have made a Jackass out of your self

So your have a problem to incite voilence with your post.

So much for the Leichhardt hoodoo. Slater shows you all why he's the Queensland fullback today, that Maroons jersey is as safe as Lockyer's. Got me worried there in the first half but the Storm were always the stronger team and the errors we made were mostly at the end of a set. Prince will not see a Maroon jersey coming his way this season and I love how Marshall got shut down although Orford didn't exactly set anything on fire. A couple of line breaks and mostly bad passes won't get him an Origin berth.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cullus, your first post here was the most uneducated, irrational, idiotic tripe I think I've ever seen here.
Sure McCracken's injury stuffed up our 2000 campaign, but you CANNOT blame our other seasons failures on it.

Why didn't you mention the fact that money was squandered on sh*t players?

It's like trying to pin Mal Meninga's broken arm in 1988 as the reason why the Raiders didn't make the grand final last year.

It was stupid.

I would have loved to see the tigers win out at Leichhardt today, but the loss means all this tripe you posted means nothing and you look like a dick now.

To win games you need forwards. We have 2 of those, maybe 3. Last time I counted you need 6 to form a scrum. The Tigers unfortunately are going to struggle this year, I said that at the start of the season and I'm sticking with it.

Good game storm, the better team won.

Don't ever put Leichhardt Oval down either you morons. Its the best ground for viewing football games, the atmosphere is better than no other!

And our fans may be ugly, but thats sure better than being victorian.

Latest posts